♔1

Camila POV
(A/n the girls mansion^^)

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm. And also the sound of Normani and Dinah fighting. Ughhhhh. I got up from my bed and just throw on a white tank top and nike pros on. I got downstairs seeing Dinah and Mani fighting, Ally putting our bombs/dynamites in our set, and Lauren cleaning our guns.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?! It's 8 am!!" I screamed at their faces.

"..we'll Dinah put eyeliner when I was asleep!!" Norman said. I laughed a bit. So did Ally. I also heard a chuckle from Lauren. "ITS NOT FUNNY!" There was a complete silence. Than all five started laughing.

This is why I love these girls. Even tho we get into fights we still be laughing at ourselves.

I grabbed a banana from the basket and started eating it.

"Mila are you ready for the war tonight?" Lauren asked.

"Hell yeah we bout beat their asses!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about!!" Dinah joined in.

If you don't know what the "War" means it means that 2 gangs fight one another for the reign of JacksonWood. We won it about 6 times in a row.

"OH SHIT!" Ally screamed.

"What?"

"Uhhhhh..."

"Dammit Ally just tell me."

"Okay fine. Ummm have you knew who our rival was?"

"No. I mean I was gonna check them out later. Why?"

"Well they are called the bulls. And I heard they are tough and they won like 10 times to rule RavensWood." Ally said while looking at the computer.

"Lemme see that." Dinah said.

"Ooooo. Wow..."

"Dinah what's up what do u see?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know what to tell you. But they HOT AS FUCK!!!!!!"

Me and Lauren gave her a weird look.

Lauren tooked the laptop and scan it through. Her expression was the same as Dinah's. You have got to be kidding me.

"You guys are dumb." Norman stated.

"Thank you!! Somebody understands!!" I yelled.

"No Mani you have know idea.. Take a look..." Lauren gave her the laptop. Pleaseeeeee Normani pleaseeee don't say they are hot!!!

"Woah.... I haven't seen a beautiful face ever since I broke up with Roshon."

"You have got to be kidding me guys. So who cares if we are competing tonight with some fuck boyss. All we need to do is best them and have our 7th reign on JacksonWood. And they are probably ugly anyway.

All four of them gave me a look.

"What?"

Normani gave me the laptop. I started browsing and I saw a picture of the Bulls. Okay I guess they are kind of attractive. I kept scanning throughout pages. Than I saw a face that I thought I will never see again. Cameron Dallas.