♔17

| 7 DAYS TIL WARS

Camila POV

Right now I'm with Austin in his Range Rover meeting the gang at the Mayor of Kansas House. It was silent throughout the drive.

"Austin?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you care so much of the Coñcero?"

"I wanted to finish what my dad started."

"So your just doing this because completing something that your dad didn't do?"

"It's complicated Mila?"

"How so?"

"You see I have a brother. Well half brother. Same dad different mom. He will always grab attention to our family. Everybody focuses on him never me. So I'm going to do something not even he would do. And that is make my dad proud of his REAL son and get the Coñcero.. I just want to prove that I can do to something in the family.."

I was quiet.

"How about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"How come your not being pissed that the Coñcero your family's Coñcero is in the Mayors?"

"Just what Lance said. I've changed. I don't give a fuck about it anymore."

---------

We arrived at the Mayors house. GDF was loading their guns. I was texting Cameron if he was here yet.

"Mila..you are gonna go in with Austin and try to help him find the Coñcero." Lance said.

I nodded and Austin held my hand. Part of me wanted to not touch him at all and the other was just idk. Numb? I guess.

I put on the padding and loaded bullets, bombs, and knifes. I loaded my guns and out one on my boot and the other. And a small one in my bra.

Austin and I was ready. Half of the gang was surrounding the area. And the other is gonna stay in the van.

Me and Austin went to the backyard and got a ladder and climbed to the roof. Austin opened the secret door on the roof. He went inside first. Then it was me. He caught me in his arms. I quickly kissed his cheek.

Austin and I slowly walked to find the "Coñcero."

"Okay..I'll look downstairs and you'll do upstairs." He said.

"Okay. Be careful." He nodded and went downstairs. I waited till I couldn't see him anymore.

I picked up my phone and called Cameron.

-Cameron? Where are you I need the fake Coñcero now.
-right behind you.

I looked behind me and I saw a very, very handsome face.

I ran to his arms. I kissed him and he kissed back. It wasn't like how Austin kiss me. Cameron's I feel like I'm somebody to him and I feel fireworks. He give me one last peck.

"Where's the Coñcero?" He got it from his pockets. And handed it to me.

"Camila please be careful because this thug will explode in 20 min."

"Okay. Where's the gang?"

"They saw that GDF was surrounding here so we couldn't go in."

I nodded. "Baby you got a week left..." He says.

"Everything is going as plan. Don't worry.."

He sighs and kiss my forehead.

Suddenly we heard footsteps..

"MILA DID YOU FIND DID YET?" Austin says as he is coming up the steps.

"Ummm.."

I looked next to me.. Cameron was gone. I knew because the window was wide opened and the curtain blew.

"You found it!" Austin says as he took the Coñcero away from me. Well the fake one.

"Yup."

"Where'd you find it?" He ask them.

"Ummmm one of the closets."

"Wow. You are good in bed and now this?"

Small chuckle came for my lips and I rolled my eyes.

-------

We met up with Lance and Austin gave the fake Coñcero to him.

"HAHA WE FINALLY GOT IT!! AFTER 15 YEARS WE HAVE IT!!!"

GDF cheered.

I suddenly remembered that the fake Coñcero was a dynamite.

"Austin can I talk to you?" 15 seconds is all I have left.

"Sure."

We went far away from the van.

"So I just want to talk about the-"

BOOM!! We heard the explosion in the van.

Austin and I ran to the the burning van. Some of the gang survived but some did not.

Austin checked on Lance..

"NO!!"

"Babe what happened?"

"He's dead."

My mouth hung open..

"I'll call 911."

"Hurry.." I nodded.

I dialed 911..

- 911 what's your emergency?
- my boss is dead.

A smile crept to my lips.

I ended the call with the police and they were on their way.

I looked to the scene. A van that was building up flames. 12 people that were injured. 20 were dead. Even Lance.

My phone buzzed.

From: Normani✨💛

1 more week.

I heard the police sirens. In my experience I know that they are gonna blame it on one of us.

I ran away from the scene. Austin ran away to because he wasn't there anymore. The 12 people so were injured. The disappeared too.

I ran to the woods hoping nobody sees me.

No one did.

Everything that I accomplished. The people I killed. Fooled.

I was able to do that.

When your a Cabello you can accomplish everything..