♔18

Camila POV

Never knew sitting in a room with full of people watching somebody who can not move, breathe, or do anything and laying in a coffin would be so....BORING.

Austin and I and the gang are at Lance's funeral. Man. I'm hungry. It's 6 days til WARS. well. They think it's 6 days. It's actually in 5 weeks. But we are doing a fake one again.

I felt bad for Austin. He couldn't sleep or eat last night. He was really close to Lance. Father figure tbh. But my gang and I still have work to do. Killed Lance. Check. Killed half of GDF. Check. And now.. Austin. He doesn't know what coming in 6 days.

------------

Cameron POV

Right now Nash and Lauren came with me to Lance's funeral. Everybody wore black. And we had our shades on so nobody could recognize us.

I looked to over where Camila is. She looks beautiful in black. Then Austin puts her arms around her and kisses her cheek.

I heard small gags from Lauren and Nash. I chuckled.

Then Camila looks my way. She smiled. She turned and whispered something to Austin. He nodded his head and Camila got up and strut to the hallway. She tapped my shoulder and I told Nash and Lauren to come.

We went to a small but private room.

"Mannnnn I'm fucking hungry!" Nash whined.

I ignore his comment and spoke..

"So how's Austin?" I say as I took a seat from a chair.

"Broken." She says.

Everybody didn't say anything. Silence filled up the room.

A smile came across Lauren's face.

"FUCK YEAHHH!!" Lauren yelled.

"Jesus Lauren we are at the home of God right now and you-" Nash couldn't finish his sentence.

Lauren started at Nash.. With wide eyes.

"FUCK YEAHHH!" Nash yelled.

Me and Camila laughed.

"Okay we took down 2 now all we have to do is take down 1." I said.

All of them nodded.

"Why can't it be tonight so you can come back home." Lauren said.

"Yeah I mean there's only like 12 people in GDF. Austin lost his important person in his life. And he's broken. So why not?" Nash said.

"Tru." I said.

Camila thought about it...

"Got a plan?" She asked us. All three of us nodded.

-----------

Camila POV

They guys and I got out of the small private room. We went to a separate direction so people won't be suspicious. I went to where the room was and spotted Austin.

I sat next to him and out my hand on his back.

"Hey. Sorry I was long the bathroom got a clogged or something." I simply said .

He just nodded.

I turned his chin so he can face me..

"Look. I know these last days has been hell for you. So I thought it would be nice if treat you somewhere."

He made a small smile.

"Okay."

------------