♔14

| 8 WEEKS LATER |

I toured around the warehouse/ mansion. It's bigger than ours back home. But it's all red and black.

Ever since I joined this gang. They do different shit. I mean there are chill people here. But sometimes I feel like this is prison to them.

"Camila." Alex said behind me.

"What."

"Austin wants you."

"I'm so lucky." I rolled my eyes.

I went to the 4th floor to Austin's office. I opened the door revealing something making me feel that I should've knocked instead coming in.

"Umm..sorry am I interrupting something?"

I saw a medium size girl that looks like she's Spanish or Latina.

"Oh no no Camila we were just done. Umm Becky this is Camila our new comer in the gang."

"Hey." She said while chewing her gum loudly.

"Hey." God she's pretty but not bright. ( no hate to Becky G I love her .)

Austin gave her the signal to leave which she respected and did as she was told.

"..so umm Alex said you wanted to see my presence?"

"Yes. Camila I am very glad you finally joined us. Lance is coming here in an hour."

"That's amazing!"

"It is. Well Camila you've shown me that you can be in GDF but show Lance that you are meant to be here."

"Will do."

I will show Lance that I am meant to be here. No one will stop me.

--------

"GANG MEETING I REPEAT GANG MEETING!" Austin said in the loud speaker.

All of us went to the lounge waiting for Austin. I sat next to a girl but I really don't want to talk to anyone right now so hopefully she won't say hi to me.

"Hey I guess your the new comer in our gang?" The green haired girl said.

"Oh is that what people call me now?" I laughed.

"Sometimes." She laughed.

"I'm Kylie by the way." She extended her hand so I can shake it.

I gladly shooked her hand. "Camila."

"Ah 2nd generation Cabello."

"I'm not that known."

"You kind of are. Ever since I heard the story of you who killed Landon. I instantly thought to myself 'damn that girl is badass!' " she laughed and I laughed with her.

"So how long have you been here?" I asked her.

"5 years tops. But sometimes I get really tired of this shit but it's the only gang I can top soo why the fuck not? Soo why did you come here? Didn't u have a gang? Angel or something."

"Well I-"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE STAND UP FOR LANCE D'LOGATTO!!"

Everyone cheered and yelled random rants. Than I saw Austin stand in the podium.

"And please welcome our newcomer Miss Camila Cabello!"

Everyone applauded. I walked up to Austin and Lance.

Lance glared at me then smiled. Austin gave people to stop clapping so Lance can talk.

"So Camila..what changed your name on joining our gang GDF?" Lance asked.