♔3

Camila POV

Me and the girls were done our shooting practice. We have an half and hour till we leave and get our 7th reign.

"Damn. Those Bulls don't know where they signed up for." Ally snickered.

"You damn right!!" Dinah joined in than all of us.

"Okay gang huddle up."

All the girls huddle up and we also have some extras in our gang also.

"Okay guys. This will be our 7th. 7th win for our reign in JacksonWood. We can't let our guard down. Especially our parents. They gave this to us for. Reason. Now are we gonna kick the Bulls ass?!"

"YEAH!"

"ARE WE GONNA SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS?"

"YEAH!"

"ARE WE GONNA BE THE QUEENS OF JACKSONWOOODD???"

"YEAH!!!!"

"A.N.J.L , A.N.J.L , A.N.J.L"

We did our handshake and we went to our garage. Me and the girls decided to drive separate in our Ferraris.

We got in Nd we drove off. We are going to win this.

Cameron POV

"...ARE WE GONNA WIN THIS?!!"

"YEAH!!!"

We did our normal routine handshake and step in to our bentleys. We are going to win.

----------------

Me and the guys arrived at the warehouse. Everybody was here. Except A.N.J.L

"They probably chickened out." Taylor chuckled

All the girls kept throwing themselves to us and kept taking pictures.

"Well are we gonna do this or not? They might need to forfeit."

Before I could answer I hear a loud voom.

There I saw 5 Ferraris zooming I right towards us. I saw each girl stepping out one by one.

In the black Ferrari was dark brown haired girl who's face is beautiful but not my type. I'm guessing that was Lauren. I already see Jack G drooling.

In the white, I saw a short girl but really cute coming out of the vehicle. Man she's short. But she looks dangerous.

In the red, I saw a thick tall girl coming out the vehicle. Damn she's thick.

In the blue, I saw a tall black hair girl coming out of her Ferrari. Those legs tho.

Finally in the gold, I saw her long wavy hair. Thought I would never see again. Her curves, her edges, her ass, everything. And I instantly knew it was Camila.

They started coming towards us. Keep your cool Cameron.

"So your the Bulls?" Lauren asked.

"Yes. And I'm guessing your A.N.J.L?"

"Yup."

"Ahh. Camila nice to see you again." I smirked.

Camila POV

"Ahh. Camila nice to see you again." Cameron said with a smirked.

All the girls looked at me. Giving the 'whatdahellishetalkingboutlook'

"Same here Dallas."

Me and the girls started to walk away.

"Ass!!!" A boy with brown hair next to Cameron said. They are so immature. Me and the girls started to hang in our reserved spot.

♔LOVE VS WAR ♔ | Camila Cabello and Cameron Dallas |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें