♔36

Camila POV

I woke up from a noise. My head hurts. So many flashed in my mind right now. Did I really saw Cameron?

I was startled by the bathroom door opening. Revealing a toned sexy abs guy.

I quickly shut my eyes closed pretending I was asleep. I kind of peeked in one of my eyes to seeing what he was doing. I then shut both of my eyes.

I felt someone hovered me.

I felt a hot breath hit my neck.

"I know your faking." He says in husky voice.

I peeked one of my eyes open.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Because I know when your sleeping and when your not." He says as he sat next to me and hold my hands.

"I've missed you." He said.

I looked at him and he looked at my eyes. He places his fingers on my chin and turned my head to his direction.

He slowly leans in...

His lips was placed on my lips making our lips together in perfect sync. He slides his tongue right in. I slide my tongue as well. Our touches was having a small fight.

I gave him one last peck on the lips.

I groaned..

"My head fucking hurts.." I said.

"You did hit your head pretty bad." He says.

"Why'd you leave me?" I said.

"Camila.."

"I mean were you not happy with me? Am I not enough?"

"If I wasn't happy with you don't you think I won't be here sitting next to you?"

"Maybe.."

"I didn't want to leave. I was worried they were gonna hurt you. And you know that I don't want you to get hurt.."

"Who's they?"

"Devils."

"Is the leader pretty?"

"Mila.."

"Like is her contour on point? Eyebrows? Eyeliner-"

"Nope. Your more beautiful."

"So she's ugly?"

"I'll admit she's attractive but not attractive enough for me. Because I already got a girl.."

I giggled.

"Wait are you in the gang permantely?"

"No. I'm sticking with the Bulls. You should know that.."

"Yeah but like when you transferred-"

"I only transferred because I'm taking Andrea down. She has something I need most. And your comin with me."

"Wait hold da fuck up..you only came here to take a leader down?"

He nods.

"You could've told me.." I said.

"I would. But the Devils has high standards. Super strict. They check your phones and sometimes they even go to your own house."

"Da hell what kind of gang is this?"

"Andrea doesn't want to be betrayed. Whatever is there with her has to stays no matter what."

"Soo when are we gonna do this?"