♔24

Cameron POV

I opened the door.....

Revealing a 20 year old boy...

"H-Hi I-I-I" He stuttered.

"Dude you got like 10 seconds or else..." Nash says.

"A.N.J.Lwantedtoinviteyoutotheirwelcomebackpartyandtheywantmetodelivertheseinvatationstoyou."

"Slow down skinny." Carter said.

"Now repeat what you said slowly please?" I asked him.

"A.N.J.L is having a welcome back party and here is an invitation for you." He says as he handed me the invitation.

Nash rudely closed the door shut on the boys face. It was funny. I opened the envelope and read the invitation.

"They're inviting us? Like fr they inviting us??" Taylor said.

"Looks like it." I answered.

"Well are we gonna go?" Nash says.

"Everybody knows us. If we won't go then they think were pussies. And we're not."

"When is it?" Jack J said.

"Tonight."

"IM GONNA SEE LAUREN?!" Jack G yelled.

"Jack...."

"No. I'm over her. I got Madison." Jack G says quietly.

We all know he wants Lauren by the look of his face. Matt walked up to him and patted his shoulder...

"Jack. You. Need. Jesus."

-----------

Jack G POV

Matt is right I do need Jesus. The guys and I decided we will be attending the party. Just for some credz. I walked upstairs to my room. Seeing a dark haired girl half naked on my bed.

"Hey baby." Madison says as she kissed my cheek.

"Hi."

"What's wrong you seem low? You want round three?" She says with a smirk.

"Now I'm fine. I wanna ask you something."

"Sure."

"The guys and I were invited to a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanna come with us?"

A smile was formed on her lips.

"Yes I'd love to go." She hugged me.

With that she grabbed me and laid me down to my bed. She got on top of me and started grinding on me. Her hands was stroking on my dick. She took off my underwear and started licking the tip.

Then she started sucking on my dick harder. A moan came from my mouth.

"Fuck..Lauren..."

Then the pleasure ended.

"WHO THE FUCK IS LAUREN?!" Madison yelled.

"Wha-no one baby.."

"Yes there is!"

"No I swear."

"Then why did you say Lauren?!"

I didn't know what else to say..just wishing she could calm down and continue the blow job.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU COULD FINISH THIS JOB BY YOURSELF OR ASK THAT BITCH LAUREN TO DO IT!" She put on her clothes and got her stuff and left.

Fuck. I'm fucked up. I need her. I need Lauren.