♔46

Nash POV

"Hi Nash..." The mysterious person said as he or she pulls the hoodie down..

"CAMILA?!" I said astonished.

The other one pulled his hoodie down...

"CAMERON?!" I said.

---------------

Camila POV

I saw Nash hugged Cameron.

So cute.

He hugged me also but it was a really tight hug..

"Holy shit! I can't believe you guys are here!!! I need to tell the others-"

Cameron cut him off.

"Bro you can't. Were still undercover things would be ruined if the devil finds out that were still interacting with you guys." He said.

"We can help!" Nash says.

"Nash you don't get it. This is not an easy mission. The Devils are hard to manipulate. They are really good. We can't mess this up." I said.

"We are good to Mila. You guys have know idea how much we miss you. We've been lacking in our trainings and missions ever since you guys disappeared. We missed you guys so much. We can help." Nash said.

My heart sank. Hearing all these depressing things that the gang felt was so sad. I missed them too. So much. But it's too dangerous. If one of them or even all of them gets killed I would be broken.

"What do you guys even need to do here?" Nash asked.

I looked at Cameron.

"They have my mom." Cameron said.

Nash eyes were wide.

"They have Gina?!" He said.

We nodded.

"Look we can help you get your mom back Cam. Just trust us." Nash says.

"I think you should do it." Kendall said.

"The only people who is working on this mission is the 3 of us. There are so many things we need to get done. They can help." She says.

Cameron agreed.

Am I the only one who is not seeing the side of this?

3 of them looked at me waiting for an answer.

I do miss my girls...

I let out a big sigh.

"We need a lowkey place to talk about the plan if we have to make this go right...everyone needs to be involved in this to make it perfect."

The 3 of them were smiling like idiots..

Can't believe this gonna happen.

----------------

Nash's POV

I walked back to the room where the gang was at.

When I opened the doors all of them lit up.

"Did you find anything?" Carter asked.

"Nope." I answered.

"Great we are back at square 1." Dinah collapsed on the bed.

"How would you guys want to go to the coffee shop down the road from
Here?" I asked.

"Like right now?" Lauren asked.

"In an hour or two. Get dressed."

I waited for the hang to get ready. Man. I can't believe I saw camila and Cameron. This is just wow. I wonder why they have Cameron's mom. Not gonna lie when I first saw Camila I has butterflies. I don't even know if I can control myself.

"We're ready." Carter said.

We left the hotel and went to the cafe.

-------------------

Camila Pov

Me and Cameron got ready and waited for Kendall to pick us up.

Meanwhile my phone started ringing...

- hello?
- hey bitch.
I instantly knew who it was.
- Kylie what the actual fuck.
- ok ok I know your pissed that I snitched to up gang but what can I do? They tied me up and locked me in a basement with no water nor food.
- typical.
- we'll what chu doin?
- waiting for up sister to come pick us up to meet the gang.
- ohh ok we'll I just wanted to say I love u and I miss u so much bitch.
- haha ilyt bye.

I hung up the phone and saw Cameron on the phone with someone.

"Wait tonight?" He said.

"Uhh...no I don't have plans tonight.." He said scratching his head.

I gave him a look.

"Ok ok we'll be there." He ended the call.

"Who was that?" I said.

"Kian. There's an emergency meeting right now and we have to go." He said.

"What about the gang? We we're suppose to meet them.." I said.

"We have tell them some other time. And we can't just skip this. Andrea is gonna be pissy." He said.

"ugh. Call Kendall."

--------------

Nash POV

The gang and I are still at the cafe waiting for camila and Cameron. But the gang still doesn't know that they are actually here and alive or that they are coming. The table was silent.

We heard a door opening and I thought it was camila and Cameron.

It was not.

I suddenly got a txt.

From: Kendall J

Camila and Cameron can't make it tonight . something came up . we'll meet up again soon .

I let out a big sigh. What can be so important ?

------------

Camila POV

Me and Cameron got to the Devils warehouse. As soon as we entered the whole crew was here.

"FINALLY! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE 15 MIN!!" Andrea said.

"Sorry but what's up?" I asked.

"We'll our source found out that one of our customers has been cheating on us and stealing our drugs and selling it out to them and making profit." She says.

"That's it?" Cameron said.

"Nope. We also found out that the customer was also in a gang in LA. We need to destroy him and his gang PRONTO before he does anything else." She said.

"What's his name?" Cameron asked .

"We don't really know his name. But we got a picture of him. Seems like he just arrived in Italy with a girl."

Andrea handed us the picture.

I opened my eyes in shocked.

Cameron couldn't believe his eyes.

It was Jack G and Lauren.

//SORRY
IF THIS IS SHITTY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS FAMILY ISSUES I JUST NEEDED A BREAK😭😭😭 //