♔34

Camila POV

Everyone was silent. How can Cameron not tell me he has a sister? Well he mention one year ago he had one but she lives in Singapore. But I see the similar features between them. To be honest I'm really glad that it was his sister. And not some slut.

"So your Camila?" Sierra spoke up.

"Yes." I looked down.

"It's great to meet you. Cameron talks about you everyday." She chuckles.

"Oh." I half smiled.

"Why didn't you want to talk to me when I was at the gate. You already know me." I asked her.

"I was nervous. I panicked. I made a promise to Cameron."

"What promise?"

"If you ever came here and asked where he is..I won't tell you."

"Why doesn't he want to be found?"

"He says he doesn't but I know he does."

"Can you please tell me what happened a month ago? I need to find him Sierra. And I know you miss him too. So please tell me.." I begged..

She sighed..

"It was 2 weeks ago. Where you guys and his gang were versing each other. The WARS. 4 hours before the competition started he came to my house. He was panicking, he kept sayin stuff fast, he kept saying ' THEY MIGHT HURT MILA, THEY MIGHT HURT MILA!' I didn't know what was happening. So he sat down with me and told me. A month ago somebody approached to him. It was a guy from another gang. He saw how Cameron is talented and how he got good stats of becoming one of the guys people. He offered Cameron to be a part of his gang...."

"Cameron obviously was not interested. The guy kept begging him. But Cameron wouldn't budge. Which made him even madder. Then the night before your competition the guy came again to Cameron. He said to him if he doesn't join his gang he would take out each of every person he loved. Even you. Cameron didn't want that to happen. Then the day of WARS came. Cameron had a few hours to decide..."

"Then he wanted me to kill him so nothing will happen..or a fake death?" I said in shocked.

"Wait so your saying Cameron fell off over a 20th ft building and he still survived?" Kylie said.

"He did that so it would be a fake death. And when the cops came the body was not there..he was still alive!" I said.

"But that doesn't make sense. Who were those goons who attacked me and Cameron?" I asked Sierra.

"Those were the guys from another gang. The gang that offered Cameron to join. Camila those goons were in on it to. Cameron had a protective pad underneath his clothes. They fake killed him."

"O my god." I said.

"Camila you need to get him. He's making a worse choice in his life. Who knows he probably might be plotted.." Sierra said.

"Who is the leader of this gang?"

"It's a girl." Sierra said.

"A GIRL?!" I stood up.

"Oh SHIT!" Kylie said covering her mouth.

"Sierra what's her name?" I was ticked off.

"....Andrea Russet..." She spoke softly.

Andrea Russet?

"I have never heard of her." Kylie said.

"She has a gang called 'Devils' most of them are boys. It's a high quality gang. They can get anything they want." She said softly.