♔30

Normani POV

"Dear my girls...

A lot has happen. I can't resist it. Please understand what I'm trying to do. I need a break from everything . I hope when I come back we will be together again. You guys are the best thing on top of everything. We've been through thick and thin. Take care of Julie. I won't say where I'm going. My phone will be off. Keep inheriting the reign of JacksonWood. I have a mission for myself. Don't look for me. No use . I'll come back for you. I promise.

- camila

I kept reading it again and again.

"So that's it? She's just gonna flee?!" Dinah said.

"That's what it said." Ally said.

"Can't believe she's gonna be gone." Lauren said.

"I can! She's fleeing just because of that Cameron!" Dinah yelled.

"Dinah! Chill okay? A lot has happened. Did you guys know that Landon was her half brother?"

Everyone was shocked.

"But we killed that niggah."

"We know that but what we don't know was that was one of her family members."

"SHES ONLY THINKING OF HERSELF! SHE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO US!" Dinah exclaimed.

"CAMILA IS NOT THINKING FOR HERSELF. SHE HAS A LOT GOING ON DINAH. HER MOM MADE HER A PUPPET. SHE DOESNT GET TO HAVE HER OWN CHOICES!" Lauren said.

"THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING! SHE SHOULDVE TALKED TO US!!" Dianh saidc

"DINAH WILL YOU SHUT UP CAMILA IS NOT SELFISH SHE DID EVERYTHING FOR US AND TO PAY HER BACK IS LETTING HER DO WHAT SHE WANTS. SHES FIGURING HERSELF OUT!"

Dinah sat next to me. And so did the other girls.

"I'm sorry guy." Dinah quietly said.

I understand Dinah. Her and Camila was really close. And now hearing that your bestfriend is somewhere out there is the worst.

"We need to stick together. Always." I said.

"It's what Camila wants. She wants us to be strong." Lauren says.

"She's gonna come back for us. Soon." I said looking a the window.

-----------

Camila POV

After I left the house I was driving and stopped at 7/11. I needed some essentials for the road. I got my gun and put it in my pocket. I walked through the store looking normal as ever.

I needed some chips and sandwiches and drinks. Basically food. I got what I needed and put it in the counter.

The man at the cashier looked at me weirdly. But stopped till I look back. I understand. I was wearing shades.

"That'll be $10.49." He says as I give him the money.

I mumbled 'thanks' and walked out the door.

"Shes pabėgiti skubėti ateiti gautį jà!"

I heard the cashier said. In a flash 8 goons in black came from each side. I dropped my stuff and got out my gun. I started the gunfire. Everyone ducked except me. I ran towards the aisle and hid.

"UCHÈ UCHÈ!" I over heard them.

I began shooting 3 goons. They collapsed on the floor. Suddenly 2 guys got me we walked nested the entrance. I kicked one of them in the balls and he lost his grip on me. I swung and kick at the 2nd one. I started running through the aisles. One guy tried shoot me but I dodge it by jumping over the bullet and rolled over and successfully landed on my feet and shoot the guy 2 times.