♔2

Camila POV

Cameron Dallas. The boy who almost went out with me. 3 years ago. I didn't tell the girls this because well... I thought it will affect the chance of us winning the war. See if you guys don't know what happened let me explain.

3 Years ago Cameron and I went out in the same mission. He was from another gang I was for another one too. We started developing feelings for each other.

He said he loved me and that cutey bullshit that boys say to girls. Well being the stupid and dumb girl I am I fell for his game. It wasn't till that night when we were shooting the ambassador of Greenland..

*FlashBack*

"Camila you take right and I take left got it?"

"Got it."

"Oh and Camila."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

Me and Cameron went to our separate direction.

There was this big guy from the other clan. I started to attack behind him and shot him from the neck. I got the card and went in to the building.

I swipe the card and got went to the top floor.

I put bullets in my gun and I was ready to go. But then someone stopped me. I tried to scream for help but they cover my mouth.

They covered my head in a bag and I was out.

"Oh Camila your awake."

I saw Landon. He was up to this stupid mission. It all makes sense now. But than it hit me. WHERE IS CAMERON?

"Where is Cameron?!! WHAT HAVE U DONE TO HIM? IF U DONT TELL ME I SWEAR TO GO-"

"Cameron is fine. Aren't you Cameron?"

I couldn't believe my eyes. Cameron was perfectly fine. He was in this too?!

"You were in this too?!!!"

"Oh Mila." Landon explained.

"See Cameron here well I put him up to this. Because see Mila, your family have something that I don't have. And that is the Coñcero. We need that Coñceo for our business for the marijuna. And here is when Cameron comes by. See I made him come close to you and get the Coñero. And he finally got it!"