♔6

Cameron POV

I'm with the guys today shooting for our retreat tomorrow. Ever since I had that make out session with Camila I've been having a big smile lately.

"Cam bro." Nash interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Why have you been smiling?"

"Didn't know smiling was a crime." I chuckled.

"It's not it's just that ever since you saw Camila again you've been up lately."

See Nash knows what happened with me and Camila 3 years ago. The other guys know too it's just not as much as Nash knows. But all of us try to keep it low key.

"Bro I hope you do know that you can't fall in love with her. I mean we are only going to be here for a short amount of time. Also after we're done taking down Landon's brother we will compete against them. And we can't let that love shit interfere what we are doing here Cam."

I sighed. "Yeah I know that man. Bros before hoes right?"

"Hell yeah." With that me and Nash did our handshake and he scooted off.

I honestly don't know what to think right now. I want Camila to be mines again but I can't let that interfere our chance with winning and they guys. Why do we have to compete against girls?!!!

Camila POV

Me and Lauren got back. Since the boys were out and about the girls decided to have a meeting.

"Okay.. So the Bulls are living with us shortly. And with that we have to work with them and build unity to take down Landon's brother once and for all. After that we are gonna be enemies again and compete against them.." Ally said.

"Okay I'm just doing this so Hunter can give us some you know... Cha-ching!" Dinah answered. All of us laughed.

"Now..um Camila..can you explain to us with to that hickey of yours?" Ally brushed my hair and pointed at my neck where the mark was.

"Ummm... Guys seriously it's just a bruise from the riot it's nothing." I answered.

They all have relief on their faces. "Thank god because we thought one of the boys gave you that." Mani laughed.

"Like I said we can't let boys or love interfere. We our competing against them." LoLo said.

I just stood there not know what to say. I mean the girls are right I can't let Cameron come between the thing that I love.

"Now most importantly. Camila do you like Cameron?" Dinah asked.

My mouth was shut closed. Thinking what happen that night in the closet with Cameron. It's probably jus a fling. It's probably didn't mean anything to him.

"No."

--------

Me and the gang was preparing dinner for us to eat. I mean these boys I love these boys to death. I can tellThe girls love them too. We're like one big happy family that doesn't interfere love with each other. I don't know if it makes sense but yeah.

In the corner of my eye I see Lauren and Jack G hanging out. Hmm.. The funny and awesome me went to go sit with them just for fun.

"Heeeeeeyyyyy!!!!" I sat next between Jack G and Lauren. They seem annoyed. ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!

We started havin a conversation. I can tell they like each other. By the way they look at each other. Awwe so cute.

"Sooo uhh.. Jack I see you trying to tap my bestfriend huh?"

Jack completely blushed. Lauren kept saying me to shut the fuck up. I ignored.

Than Jack ran off I started laughing.

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT?!" Lauren yelled.

"I love you?" I said.

She rolled her eyes and went to a spot somewhere else. I decided to get some fresh air. I went down to our little lake. Spotted Cameron. Fuck. Just tiptoe it Camila don't let him notice you...okayyy..one more step and...

"Camila? Is that you?" Shit. I just froze. So I did what anybody can do to avoid something. Run. I ran throughout the woods. I know my way back anyways so I'm good.

I kept running till I didn't see the figure no more. I slowed my pace and started walking. I suddenly hear footsteps crunching leaves. How could someone follow me ? Especially when there are like 2 professional gangs who can legit shoot the shit out of you.

I ignored the thought and started speeding up my pace. I heard the footsteps speeding up too. I ran quickly as I could and got out my gun from my jacket and started shooting.

I kept running till I couldn't run anymore. There was a dead end. Fuck I'm toast. Da hell camila your in a fucking gang. I saw a black figure. Shit. I started shooting bullets out my gun but I ran out. The black figure kept walking towards me slowing his pace.

I kicked him but he blocked it. I tried to kick him with my other leg he grabbed it. I started to punch his face he grabbed it and my other hand. Suddenly I got out my pocket knife from my jacket. He quickly looked at it and pushed me to the dead end wall.

I tried to do my shing Shang move but it didn't work. I mean it always works every time.

"I know your move Camila. You can't test me." The black figure said.

"Who da hell are you?"

He removed his hood and there I saw a prefect face. Cameron.

"It's funny. Last time were in this position was 2 days ago in a closet." His hot breath reached my neck. I felt chills. I was so nervous. I was never nervous to any guy. But Cameron knows his moves.

"Do I make you nervous baby?" Shit. HE JUST HAD TO SAY BABY!!

"n-no.." Cameron smirked.

"Ohh I think I do." Cameron leaned in. He was few inches apart from my face. His lips touched my lips. The kiss was so passionate I kissed back. Than I knew this couldn't happen again.

I pushed him off of me and catch my breathe.

"Cameron we can't do this no more. I don't even like you." Trying to make it sound believable.

He chuckled. "OHHH Mila ... Why did u kiss back than?" He got me there. I didn't know what to say.

"Whatever Cameron!! We can't keep doing this hookup or shit whatever you call it thing." I pushed past him but he grabbed my wrist and led my closer to him.

"Camila I'm sorry okay. When I was working with Landon I didn't know I was gonna catch feelings for you. But I did. I don't regret them. Ever since you disappeared I've missed you so much. Like I don't think it's fuckin impossible. All the things we shared and did it was all real. I love you Camila and I will never stop.."

I was in utterly shock. He DOES LIKE ME!!! AYYYYEEEEEE!!! Buh what was I saying,?? Oh yeah. So many thing flowed through my mind. I didn't know what to say or how to.

"I love you to Cameron." Oh shit I said it. I saw a big smile on Cameron's face.

"But we are in different gangs. Different clan. We can't fall in love."

"Than we will show them that we aren't going to fall in love."

By that Cameron kissed me. Our lips moved in perfect sync. He stopped. Why?

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO. Will you do me an honor and be my girlfriend?"

I smiled "Yes."

It was official. I was dating a Bull. There's one thing that keeps popping up in mind. Will this still last after we're done taking down Landon's brother?