♔4

Cameron POV

"..A.N.J.L and the Bulls will be living together.."

Woah. I'm going to live with Camila.. Didn't expect this. Before I looked at Camila all the guys screamed "BIG BOOTY HOEEE!!"

I admit it was kind of funny but not to the girls. They started giving death glares. Especially Normani.

"Why do they have to live with us?!" Camila asked.

"Because see somebody is out there who came from Landon's family and want to steal the Coñcero. So I thought you all would work together. Forgetting about the past and move on to the present." Hunter stated.

"How long are they gonna be here?" Ally said.

Hunter got a pack of cigarette and lit one.

"Maybe about 3 months. Hopefully sooner. But after that mission we will have a real war and let see who can rule JacksonWood. So Bulls I suggest you should start packing and A.N.J.L you should start cleaning and make your home clean for your guests." With that Hunter left with his guards.

"Why do you guys have to listen to him?" I asked.

"Because we need to win this war." Normani stated.

"...and that's Camila's uncle." Laurent added.

There was gasp all around us and than I looked at Camila. She looked at me but quickly looked back.

*AT 5H HOUSE*

Me and the guys arrived at the girls house. And damn that's a big ass mansion.

"Damn they do good too??" Matt snickered.

"They probably do good in bed also." Nash said.

"Especially that girl Lauren like mmmm... btw she's dibs." Jack G shouted.

I just rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

Matt rung the doorbell twice. And finally Miss Dinah Jane opened up.

"Ugh they are here." She said in disgust.

"Well hello to you too baby girl." Jack J said.

"Don't call me that I will cut ur throat."

She lets us all in. Their house huge af. Like this thing can be $100,000,00 for crying out loud. I stopped scanning the mansion and my eyes landed on Camila.

Camila POV

I saw the guys here. Ugh. Why..

Cameron looked at me but I didn't even bother looking back. Than Lauren came.

"Umm.. So welcome to our house.. While were here who wanna introduce?"

The boys did.

"Well I'm Matt that's Nash, Cameron, Carter, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor, and Aaron."

"Oh hey... I'm Lauren."

"I'm Ally."

"I'm Normani."

"I'm Dinah."

"I'm Camila."

---------------------

We got to know each other. And I gotta admit they are pretty funny. Especially Nash. Right now I haven't seen Cameron anywhere. Oh well. This house Hella big so of course you can't find one single person.

After we ate pizza they guys and the girls decided to watch movies.

"Okay guys imma head upstairs I'm tired af soo you can watch the movies without me."

Everyone said goodnight and I said it back to them to.

I headed upstairs and went straight. Since my room is at the end of the hall. I continued walking till I feel like somebody is following me. I got my pocketknife from my boot. I mean c'mon just incase right?

I still continued walking till somebody grabbed my wrist and pulled me in a dark closet.

I panicky screamed but his hand covered my mouth. I got out my knife and I took a really good glance it was Cameron.

"God dammit Cam-" before I could finish he started to come close to me.

"I'm here to finish what we started." He whispered.

He put his lips on mines and instantly I felt sparks running through my body. The kiss was so passionate I actually kissed back. Damn. I never kissed back. I haven't had a real kissed in ages. Usually I have those kiss where I have to do that in missions than kill them afterwards.

He asked for an entrance but I denied to just you know be a little tease 😉. He grabbed my ass which I gasped and he slid his tongue right through. I felt the smirk in his lips.

I tugged his hair and he keeps grabbing my ass once again. We got into a heated make out session. But of course I needed air. So we let go of the kiss. I can't believe I just did that!

Before I could say anything Cameron quickly just left the room. Well closet. I started leaning against the door and started to think. Like fr think for a long time.

I started to feel something. Shit. It's back. Fuck.

I got feelings for a Bull.