♔11

( I just love writing this book so much y'all 😭😭💜 )

Camila POV

"..Austin is back."

The girls was shocked. I can tell they have fear in them as well.

"No. No. No. This can't be." Lauren said while she rubbed her temples and sat down.

"I'm surprised as you are." I said.

"No. But we killed him. 2 years ago." Normani said.

"That's what we thought. But he's still out there."

"Fucking Austin. He almost killed baby Riley for crying out loud." Dinah said.

"He disgust me." Ally added.

"Look. Austin is still out there. We don't know what he is planning to do. You know what was the best part?"

"What." They all said.

"He was there in the suite. With us. He saw me and you guys. Even..the bulls."

"I KNEW IT WAS HIM!" Ally jumped up.

"What?"

"When the girls and I tried to save you and we started attacking the goons. I fought with one of the goons. And he said my name. And I was like. Da fuq? But I tooked his mask off but just where his nose is. I saw the eyes. And some of his features. But than he jumped out the window before I can do anything else."

"Shit."

"He really is here." Lauren said.

"Yeah but what does he want?" Normani said asked.

"That's what we need t-"

We heard a tap on my window. I looked at the girls. They push me towards the window. Wow great friends. But I drag them with me. I opened the window. Closing my eyes.

"There's a note." Dinah said.

I opened my eyes. And got the note. I started reading.

".. Dear A.N.J.L,

Miss me? I bet you did. I miss you guys as well. I heard you and the Bulls living together? Fancy. Just know that I want to have a little chat with you. Meet me tomorrow at 5 pm. Just A.N.J.L. If you bring even somebody I don't even know. Than there kinda end up like Ryan. Btw don't tell no one. Sweet dreams beautiful's."

Love,
Austin.

"OH HELL NOOO." Dinah started freaking out.

"Dinah calm down we don't want the guys to hear us."

"He's here. He really is here." Dinah started panicking.

"Okay look. We are going to meet him tomorrow. We don't have a choice alright? And we can't say nothing to the Bulls because well you know. And if we don't than he's gonna keep buggin us."

"I agree with Mila. We are gonna go see him. We're not scared pussies." Normani sated.

"Than it's settled." All the girls nodded. The door was opened to reveal Jack J.

"Hey..uhh..dinner is ready." He said.

"Oh. Okay will be down there." He nodded and shut the door close.

"So tomorrow afternoon we need to dress casual and cute so the guys won't know what were up to. They'll just think we are shopping or some shit." I said. All five of us agreed and went downstairs. I just hope Cameron won't find out.

| NEXT DAY |

Camila POV

*BeepBeep