♔32

Camila POV

Tonight me and Kylie are going to her hometown Calabassas. Were planning to go to her store, wait for that girl to come, tackle her down, ask if she has something to do with Cameron's disappearance, and if she's helpful she'll live.

"You ready?" Kylie asked me.

"What of we get down there they gonna notice me. There's police down there."

"Girl your hair red. You look completely different. Plus if we get out of this room faster they won't know that your here. All we have to do is just come down normal. Return the keys. And get the hell out of here!" She said.

"Alright. I got this."

Kylie and I got out stuff and walked casually down stairs to the lobby. We noticed a few people here. Kylie and I was in line to check out . We saw 2 cops came inside.

"Keep your cool." Kylie whispered in my ear.

I quickly nodded and just flipped my wavy red hair and fixing my black Nike hat.

"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRL?" One of the cops asked showing a picture of me.

Everyone didn't notice me.

"I KNOW HER! SHE CHECKED IN HERE LAST NIGHT IN ROOM 322!" A boy from the counter said. The 2 cops quickly went to the elevator.

"Remind me to kill him later." I whispered to Kylie's ear.

She chuckled. Just in time we were in the front of the line.

"Hi were gonna check out." She says.

"Okay name?" The boy says as typing his computer.

Kylie nodded me and gave me the signal. I looked around and there was no one in the lobby. Just us and the 2 cops upstairs.

I got out my gun and then Kylie jumped above the counter and choked him.

"Hurry go to the computer!" Kylie said.

I went to the computer and deleted the times I checked in and out. I erased my name on the guest book and just wrote 'Summer Bloom.' Kylie stopped choking him.

"SIT UP!" I yelled.

Kylie scurried through drawers and desks and put something in her bag. I quickly shot the guy and he collapsed. Blood flowing everywhere.

"LETS GO THEY'RE COMING!" Kylie said.

I got a bomb in my pocket and set the time.

"FREEZE!" I heard one of the cops said.

It was too late.

I threw the bomb near them and it had 5 seconds start.

Kylie and I ran and jumped through the glass doors and rolled down in the ground.

We landed on our feet and looked at our surroundings.

The motel building up in flames.

We quickly got in Kylie's car and drove off leaving the building in mocks of flames.

"Kyles." I said.

"Yeah?"

"What did you put inside the bag?" I asked her.

"Definitely not 10,000 dollars..." She says.

"O my god Kylie" I laughed.

"We need it."

"We need to stopped by 7/11." She said.

"Ha last time I went to 7/11 I almost got arrested." I said.