♔38

Lauren's POV ( switching some POVS.😊)

Months. It's been months. Months since Camila didn't come back nor Cameron. Camila is my bestfriend and I'm desperately wanting some answers. Where is she? Is she okay? Did she find Cameron?

Everything is black and blue without her. She's the one who pulls us back up. She's the one who believes in us. She's the one who knows she can count on us. She's our sister. She's our determination. She outs the glue in our pieces.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked.

Jack and I are okay now. We are taking things slow..

"Yeah. Just worried about Camila. It's been months Jack..." I sighed.

"I know. I'm worried about Cameron also. But don't worry. They'll come back for us.."

"I hope so." I laid my head on Jacks

----------

"Guys! We can't just stand here and look for them!" Nash's said with anger.

"What are we suppose to do Nash?! WE DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE! NO NOTES, TEXTS, CALLS, NOTHING!!" Jack J yelled back.

"Then that means we need to follow their steps!" Nash stood up.

"Can y'all calm the fuck down! Camila and Cameron both said they will come back!'

"DINAH I KNOW YOUR HURTING TOO! ALL OF US! WE NEED THEM! WEVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL WITH OUR MISSIONS. ITS BEEN DARK WITHOUT THEM. WE NEED TO GET THEM BACK!" Nash says.

There was a complete udder silence..

Normani stood up...

"Okay. Nash is right. We are nothing without them. But Nash we don't know where too look for the-"

Normani was interrupted by a knock on the door..

Carter walked to the door and opened it..

There stood a curved girl with mid-length wavy hair and some big lips..

"Hi um..I'm suppose to drop off a package here.." She says uncertain.

"Who are you?" Dinah said.

"My name is Kylie." She said.

"Did anyone ordered a package?" Nash says.

All of us nodded our heads.

"No one ordered a package. You probably got the wrong house." Nash said.

"No this is the house.." She said while turning the box..

"Wrong address honey." Dinah said.

"But Camila said it was-" She finally realized what she said and closed her mouth.

"I'm sorry did you just said Camila?" I said walking forward.

"U-UM... Nope who's Camila? Your right this is the wrong house bye!" She grabbed the box out of Nash's hand and started run..

Dinah ran after her...

All of us came outside to see what's happening. Dinah was close to the girl..She tackled the girl down the ground.

We all walked over to Dinah..

"Quick give me the napkin!" She said while holding the girl down.

Taylor walked over to Dinah and gave her the napkin. Dinah got he napkin and put it on the girls mouth. Her eyes slowly falling and she looked like she was dead. But not.