♔37

Camila POV

Cameron and I started waking across the street. We got our hoods up and following the direction to Andreas spot. So far we were a couple minutes early.

Cameron and I hid behind a tree and I controlled myself..

"Remember..just wait for my signal.." He whispers.

I nodded.

Cameron went to the front door and knocked and I stay hid behind the tree. I saw a big guy let Cameron in. The big guy then went inside as well.

After he went inside I quickly went to the front entrance. I got my cell phone and pressed on a contact.

-hey.
-Kenny WHERES the secret entrance you were talking about?
-in the back corner top roof.
-thanks

End of call

I wen to the back of the loft and looked at the corner. I saw a ladder on the wall and climbed it.

There was some circular door in the center and I twisted it. It was finally open and I carefully went inside of it.

Luckily there was some crates that I can step in when I went back down. I carefully stepped in one if those crate carefully not making a sound. I was finally down and I quietly walked.

I saw a shelf and I stood there quietly...

"So today I got some news. The boss man said to us that we are honored a mission during the next 2 weeks. The goal is to get the cocaine and the 2.3 million dollars.." I heard a female voice said.

"You know that's the best part? We get to keep the money and half of the cocaine!"

Everyone cheered and was excited.

"The training will start tomorrow evening 8 Pm. Don't be late."

I looked at where Cameron was. He immediately saw me and scratch his neck.

The signal.

I got my gun out of my pocket. I filled in the bullets and reload it.

I point my gun to the air..

"HEY!" I saw the big man again.

"What do you think your doing?" He said as he grabs me by the arm.

"Uhh-"

He yanks me and drags me to where the gang were... All eyes on me but they couldn't see my face considering I had a hood on and a hat. Plus I was looking down.

"Russet we have a trespasser.." He says as he pushes me to the ground.

Everyone started crowding around me.

"Hold up give me some space to move in!" I heard a voice said.

Everyone scoot over to let room for a person.

She turned around and I saw her face. Man she's pretty. That contour is just perfection.

"Who are you?" She says.

I looked down..silent.

She then walked towards me and grabbed me on my shoulders and shooked me.

"I SAID WHO ARE YOU?!" She says again much louder.

I got out of her grip and it caused her to fall back.

Everyone got on me and started holding me down. One even tried to punch me.

Andrea got back up and started walking towards me. Her hands cupped my cheeks..