♔35

Camila POV

I was packing my stuff for Italy. I hope this is the last trip I will ever take. I'm tired. I made so much sacrifices. I killed a dad and his daughter. I hope God can guide me to Cameron. Even all the dangerous shit I do.

"Boo you ready?" Kylie says as she enters the room.

I let out a big sigh. "Yup."

"I'm gonna miss you." She pouts.

"I'm gonna be back..."

"Camila take your time. And when I'm free of the shit I do I'll come to Italy." She smiles.

"I just hope that I can find him."

"You will Hun." Kylie patted my back.

-------------

| At The Airport |

After Kylie dropped me off at LAX I went through security checks eventually I got through every test.

Kylie said she's going to deliver my weapons through mail. So right all I have is a pen to protect myself.

My plane doesn't board in about a half an hour. To kill time is just to walk around and look for food to eat. I approached a wine and liquor store.

I passed through some sections and noticed a familiar wine.

'GUSTO PERFETTO'

I suddenly remembered that this is the wine that Cameron gave me in one of our dates...

FlashBack:

It was a sunny day. The waterfalls flowing peacefully and the green grass spread around. The smell of fresh air and daisies. The Sun rays glowing through the waterfall making a reflection.

I approached the waterfall. I saw my own self reflected through the water fall.

"I thought your reflection from the waterfall was a ghost.." I heard a voice behind me.

Suddenly I saw a beautiful face appeared next to me through the waterfall. I turned around and saw perfection.

"I'm a ghost Dallas?" I said.

"A pretty one." He smirked.

He picked a strand of hair and placed it behind my ear. He cupped my cheeks and his lips and my lips touched. I can already feel the sun light on us because of the heat.

We stopped the kiss. He took my hand and we walked over to a spot on the grass.

"I got you something." He says.

"Ooh what?" I said.

He picked up something behind him..

"A bottle of wine?" I said.

"Not just any wine.."

"How so?"

"It's from Italy.."

"A wine from Italy. How does it make that special."

"Because it's over 50 year old.."

"Gross Cameron."

"The older the wine gets. The taste is prefect."

I took the wine out of his hand. And glanced a it.