♔7

Camila POV

I woke up to rising sun shine. Damn. Last night was a total knock out. Well the whole week was a total knockout. The Bulls is living with us. Had a little make out session with Cameron. Got long ass feelings for him. He had deep feelings for me. Now we are dating. And the greatest part is that nobody knows about it YAY!!!! (Note the sarcasm.)

I quickly got out of bed and went to my shower. After that I brush my teeth and put my make up and decided what to wear. I heard my phone ring off.

From: Dinah💟✨

Bitch. It's retreat day. You know what that means?😉

To: Dinah 💟✨

Yes baby girl. Our outfits bout to pop😏.

It's retreat day. All of us are going to to go to the abandon warehouse and practice our skills and if we got it right. We are able to defeat Landon's brother Lance. Shit was bout to go down.

I put a stussy white crop top on and ripped jeans and some boots. I remembered Ally got our weapons last night so we can prepare for today. Than again I got another text message.

From: Cameron

Morning baby girl.😘❤️

I smiled.

To: Cameron

Hey baby boy😂.

Cameron POV

From: Babygirl 💍💦

Hey baby boy 😂.

Man. I love this girls so much. A little bit too much.

"Yeoooo Cameron!!!!!" Nash yelled.

"Damn Nash I'm right next to you."

"Who you texting??" Nash says with a smirk.

"No one. Just you know scrolling."

All of the boys looked at me than Nash. Than Nash looked at me. Than Carter took my phone. While Jack J and Nash hold me down.

"OOOO MORNIN BABY GIRL!!!!" Carter mocked.

"CARTER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!"

The guys let go of me and Carter give me my phone back.

"Who's your sugar mama anyway? Matt asked.

"Enough questions."

Jack Gilinsky POV (Lol😂😂)

While we were violating Cameron I went downstairs and get something for breakfast. I kept walking and texting till I fell. But than I realized some one was on top of me.

Lauren POV

I was walking upstairs to asked Camila somethin for the retreat. Of course my vision was a little bit Trudy. I just kept walking I'll I bumped into something. I fell forward and I landed on top of someone. It was Jack. Shit. His face was perfect. SHUT UP LAUREN.

"O-oh I'm so s-sorry."

"It's all good." Jack G said. His voice. DAMNNNN.

"I'm really am." I began to get off of him. And both of us stand up. We didn't say anything we just satire into each other's eyes for years. We were so close. He's about to kiss me!!? He began leaning in.

"U-uh Camila is waiting for me I uh have to go uh bye!" With that I ran my ass out of the hallway and went to find Mila.

Camila POV

I was ready to go downstairs till I heard a knock in the door. I opened the door there to reveal a handsome Bull.

"Hey ca-" before I could finish he push me up against the door and started kissing me roughly. But I love it. He began to leave wet kissed down my neck. A soft moan came from my mouth. He squeezed my butt for the pleasure of it.

"Cam-mmm.. Were gonna get caught.." We had a deep make out session.

"MILA!! ARE U IN THERE?!" I heard Lauren yelled at the other side of the door.

"Uhm... Yea one second." I answered.

"Cameron you got to get out of here." I whisper just enough so Lauren can't hear.

"How? I can't use the door Because fucking Lauren is there!!" He whispered.

"The window."

I led Cameron to the window and he started climbing down the ladder. I shut my windows and try to look like I haven't been in a make out session. I opened my door. And saw Lauren.

"Hey."

"You took hella long." Lauren came in my room.

"Why you look a little bit crusty?" She asked

"Why do you look like you were scared of something?"

"I'm not."

"Exactly."

Lauren and I head downstairs to see everybody ready.

"Damn y'all are ready."

"Always." Taylor snickered.

"YEOOP CAMERON MY BROTHER GOT A BABYGIRL!!!!!" Nash yelled.

Everyone in the room stared making those whistling noises. And Cameron just blushed.

"Who is it ?" Mani asked.

"A girl." Cameron answered.

"Yeah I kinda know that dumbass buh what's her name?" Mani asked

"Why you always on my dick Mani?" Cameron asked. I giggled.

"C'mon Cam we family now. And Mila what the hell are you laughing at?"

"Both of you." I smirked.

All of us head towards the cars. I was riding with Mani, Jack J, Matt, Dinah, and Cam.

I sat in the back seat behind Cameron and Jack J was driving. The girls was making small chat with Matt. While I on the other hand is thinking about me and Cameron. Will we last long? Is he and his gang gonna win JacksonWood? Will the gang find out about me and him? So many questions was flowing through my mind. I was interrupted by a text.

From: Cameron

Don't think to much baby.

To: Cameron

Can't help it. A lot of shit has even getting me a little woozy.

From: Cameron

there's nothing to think about right now. let's just focus on right now.❤️

I guess he was right. I mean right now all of us are going to work together and help each other defeat Lance. That's what all matters.

From: Cameron

by the way those jeans makes your ass bouncy asf 😏🍑💦

To: Cameron

try not to be a perv 😑

From: Cameron

I'm only a perv.. Just for you😶

To: Cameron

nah..I bet there other girls👀

From: Cameron

baby it's only you. and your ass 😩💘

To: Cameron

😂😂ardd ❤️

From: Cameron

😏🍑❤️

This bull got me falling hard.

Sorry if this chapter is buttt😂😂😂