♔25

//outfit for the next day//👆

Camila POV

"Why'd you do that?"

"You wouldn't stop." He said.

"That doesn't mean you have to kiss me."

"For someone to shut up? Yes. Besides you kissed back."

"I'm leaving.." I said as I walked to the door.

"Wait! Camila!" Cameron held my wrist and turned me to face him.

"I'm sorry. Camila it's been like hell without you. I don't want to do this WARS against you. Everything is so fucked up. You were the only one. You still are. If we do this WARS...we know at the end someone is gonna get hurt. I don't want that.."

I was speechless. I didn't think that somebody is gonna get hurt..

"Camila..I love you."

Fuckkkkk.

"I love you too."

I saw a small smile on his face..

"But that doesn't mean I'm not stopping the WARS."

I let go of his grip and ran back inside..

I saw the gang separated.. I looked to Lauren and she had a scar on her face. Jack was trying to talk to her but Dinah didn't allow.

"Lauren are you okay?"

"Yes. Where were you?"

"...with Cameron."

Everyone gasped..

"He wanted us to stop WARS from competing with them."

Normani stood up and started walking towards the guys.

"Wow. You guys think we will stop WARS? No. I don't care anymore. You guys think that someone will get hurt? LOOK AT THE FACTS! THESE 2 GIRLS ALREADY GOT HURT BY YOU! WERE NOT GONNA STOP AT GOING AGAINST YOU. IF YOUR AFRAID SOMEONE WILL GET HURT....."

She walked back to us and stand next to me..

"Drop out.."

Moment of silence was so weird. Finally Nash stood up..

"YOU KNOW WHAT? WE TRIED BEING NICE WE TRIED TO CARE FOR YOU. BUT YOU GUYS ARE JUST CONCIETED. WERE NOT GONNA DROP OUT. WE WILL SEE YOU AT WARS AND WE WILL WIN AND RULE JACKSONWOOD."

Cameron came from outside.. Smelling like smoke..he doesn't smoke tho.

"Well it's good to see you guys again.." I said with and awkward smile.

"You too." Cameron said looking down.

"See you at WARS." The girls and I walked back to the door and mad an exit. I looked behind me one last time..Cameron and the guys.. I was completely looking at Cameron. But then Taylor noticed my stare. He nudged Cameron but I quickly looked away and went outside.

-----------

| N E X T D A Y |

I woke up early in the morning. Tomorrow is WARS. I'm nervous. I've never been nervous before. I got dressed In a white crop top and light blue jeans and some heels.

I was obviously the first one so far I'm the only one who's awake. I went downstairs and saw everything was ready. The guns, bombs and dynamites, more guns, knives, padding, other stuff too.

I couldn't stop thinking what happened last night. Everything was just a messed. I didn't want to go that way. I'm so stressed out. The WARS is tomorrow and I don't know what to choose. I know somebody is gonna get hurt. Frankly I'm not looking forward to it.