♔19

( a/n 😂😂 okay for this story Camila will come from the Philippines and she is a Filippino that's her sister^^ iff y'all know who's this is 😉😉 )

Camila POV

I woke up in my bed. Haaaaaaa. My comfortable bed. I miss my bed so much. Then I heard someone in my shower. I got my tazer from my pillowcase.

I walked up to my bathroom. I kicked the door opened and screamed.

"AHHH!!" I screamed.

"AHH!" The person said.

It was Cameron.

"Fucking Cameron you scared the shit out of me fucking cunt."

"Well how do you think I feel getting scared while I was taking peaceful shower." Cameron said as he got out of the shower.

"OH MY GOD!" I put my hands to my face. Cameron smirked.

"C'mon Camila you need to open yours eyes to see better." he took my hands out of my face.

"Cameron put on a towel please."

"Don't act like you never seen it before." He says with a smirk. Okay I had it!

I got a face towel that's short but fits perfectly. I got the towel and without any warning..I wrapped the face towel around his dick and tied it with a rubber elastic.

"You right I do see better now.." I said as I walked out the door and to my bed.

I went on my phone to we I got 2 missed calls from my mom and..woah one from my older sister..we haven't communicate for a while.

I listened to the voicemail of one of my moms calls...

- hey anak! just wanted to say I miss and love you and Julia will be visiting for a little bit. Hope you guys bond. Love you bye.

Oh Hell no.

I listened to the voicemail form my sister...

- hey sister. coming over to your place at 12 so I can't wait to see you bye.

FUCK NO.

"Baby imma go to my room and get changed.." Cameron says as he walked out of my door. I gotta tell the girls.

I quickly got dressed. And went downstairs..

"Good morning Mil-"

"JULIA IS COMING OVER HERE!!"

All of the them spit out the water. Normani spit out her water and it landed on Nash. I tried not to laugh.

"Every fucking time." He said. He got a towel and rubbed his face with it.

"Julia? Your older sister? Who almost had us killed when we were 11?" Lauren said.

I nodded.

"That girl had a damn nerve in coming here." Dinah says. They don't really like Julia cuz she's too extra.

"Whys it so bad that you sister is coming over here?" Carter asked.

"She's..special.." Ally said.

"She's in a gang too. But like she hates Cameron." I said.

"Oh I remember they got into a fight once..that shit was funny." Lauren laughed.

"Can't believe after 6 years she's coming here to visit." Normani says.

"Who's coming here?" Cameron said.

All of us froze.

Taylor pushed me closer to Cameron to tell him..

"Umm..Cameron don't freak out..but.."

"But what Camila?" He said.

"Julia is coming here."

Cameron POV

"Julia is coming here."

My eyes widens.

I hate her so much. I know she's my girlfriends sister but she hates me and I didn't even do shit. Man. The bitch of BadBitchica has finally came back.

"Cameron please be on your best behavior when she comes here because I honestly don't want to deal with some shit." Camila said.

I had a big sigh. "Fine I'll do it for you."

"Thank you." She says and hugged me.

"Okay so she said she'll be here by twelv-"

Suddenly we heard a ding dong. Shit. Bad bitchica is here.

The gang straighten themselves up and Camila went up to opend the door.

She opend the door..

Camila POV

I opend the door and to see Julia..

"JULIA!" I screamed and hugged her.

"Mila!" She says.

Then she saw the girls..

"Oh my god!! The girls are here too!!" She hugged Dinah kind of hugged back. After she hugged the girls she spoke..

"I've missed you guys so much!!" She said.

"We missed you too." Lauren says as she's trying to hide her frown.

Then Cameron came and stood by me.

"OH MY GOD! It's Cameron!!"

She ran up and hugged Cameron. They guys started to snicker. Julia was so perky today.

"Oh my gosh Cameron look at you! You've grown! You even lost some weight good for you." Cameron face turned to a smile to a frown he got a bat.

I mouthed ' Put the bat down '

He saw what I said. He gracefully put it down.

"So who are these guys?" Julia asked.

"Oh that's Cameron's gang the Bulls."

"Ohh." The Bulls waved.

She was eyeing the mansion.

"Well..didn't know my sister was that badass and she got herself a fine mansion!" She explained.

"..yeah.." I scratched the back of my head.

"So I was thinking maybe all six of us can go you know go to the mall and walk around.."

"Uhh..I love too.. But I have to uh.. Kill..a..Mailman.." Dinah says.

"I have to call my mom.." Normani said.

"Jack and I have too go somewhere." Lauren quickly says..

"On my period.." Ally lastly says.

I gave them all the 'ifuckinghateyouallsuckmyballs' look.

"Well I guess that means..SISTER BONDING TIME!! I'll meet you at the car." She went outside and went inside of the car.

I rolled my eyes and got my stuff.

"Have fun sister bonding!" Matt laughed.

"Hate all of you." I said.

"We love you too!!" Everybody said and waved goodbye.

Lord..bless me for today.