♔15

( i swear she has the most cutest outfits ever 😍 )

Camila POV

Today is our day off. And frankly I'm bored. So many things is happening. But I know I need to keep guard up. What bothers me the most is that do I call me and Austin by? I mean friends? Friends with benefits? Am I just a hookup? Is he using me?

Fuck. Maybe he is. I bet he's fucking that Becky girl now. I guess he only kissed me just to show Cameron off.

*BeepBeep*

From: Kylizzle

hey come downstairs gang is hanging out and doing a little party.

To: Kylizzle

Okay be there in 1.

Party? Bet Austin is there. God it's gonna be awkward now. Oh well let the shit be.

I walked down the black staircase to see gang. Everybody looked at me.

"Ayee shootahh is here!!" Robert yelled. Everybody yelled 'Aye'

Then Austin looked up and smiled. I sat next to Pia and Kylie and was just listening to the conversation. Then Pia got up..

"OOOO!!! Let's play ganglympics!!" She said.

"Umm..what's that?" I asked her.

"It's a game for obviously for gangs that you do beer pong, target shoot, and lastly you drink as many shots as you can."

These people are something else..

"Okay so who was the champion last time?" She asked.

"Austin." Alex said.

"Oh yeahhh..so who wants to compete against Austin?" Pia asked.

Everyone was silent. I guess Austin is the 'king' at this game.

"Camila wants to!" Kylie said.

"Wha-no! I didn't even said that I want to do it."

"MILA MILA MILA MILA." Everybody in the room kept chanting my name.

"OKAY IM DOING THIS FOR YALL." I rolled my eyes.

Austin smirked. Ugh. Smirk.

We went to a large game room. We went to a ping long table and it was all set up.

"I'll go easy." Austin said.

"No. Don't. I don't play that." I smirked.

Austin started it and he got the pong in 3 of my cups. I threw it and I got it in for 5 of his cups.

-----------------

Lastly it was down to one of our cups. It was Austin's turn. He threw the pong and missed. It was now up to me. I threw my long in an accurate angle. I got it in.

The girls cheered and the boys was yelling 'OOOHS'

"Austin you got your ass beat." Alex said while laughing.

"There's 2 more rounds left." Austin looked at me and I looked back I gave him a cheesy grin. He nodded his head and went to the shooting place..

----------

"..AUSTIN WINS!!" Robert said.

The boys jumped on him as if he was the last cookie on a plate.

He walked towards me..

"Last round Cabello. You up for it?" He says.

"Austin..you know me very well.. And I'm up for anything." I strut to the bar and had a flirty wink at Austin.

Austin POV

Damn. Camila. She is just so fucking beautiful. I need her. I need her to be mine again and tonight is how I can make her mine no one else. I love how she talks shit to someone and then shoot them afterwards. I love it when she's a bad girl it's a huge turn on. She's gonna be mines tonight.

Camila POV

Now that I'm done listening to the boring rules of this game it was my time to show what I got. I mean I drank a couple shots here and then. And I mean a lot.

Austin sat next to me giving me that smirk again.

The bartender got our shots and we were ready..

"1..2..3... GO!" Robber made the gunshot.

I got the shot gals and swallowed the alcohol down my throat. The burning sensation got me wanting more. I kept going and going. I looked at Austin he was down his 4th shot. I was done my 5th. I kept going and not stopping. Avoiding the burning in my throat. I had one more shot left. I got the shot glass and swallowed the alcohol.

"Camila IS THE WINNER!!"

Everybody was shocked. Even Austin.

I got out from my seat and went over to Kylie and Pia.

"Why was everybody shocked?" I asked them.

"Because you were the first girl to ever beat Austin." Pia said.

"I remember the first time I competed with him. I threw up on him." Kylie said with laughter. Pia and I joined in.

"Speaking of the devil.." Pia pointed at Austin coming my way.

"Camila can I talk to you?" He ask me.

"Sure."

Austin and I walked away from Kylie and Pia and heading the way to upstairs. I turned my back and I saw Kylie put her finger from her hand and made a 'O' shaped in her other. Then she put her finger inside of her 'O' shaped hand.

Then I finally realize what she is doing. I rolled my eyes and squinted at her and I pull out my middle finger and flipped her off.

She laughed.

Austin and I got upstairs and went to a room. He closes the door behind him and started to walk towards me.

"Look if your mad at me that I beat yo-"

He cut me off from pinning me against the wall. He kissed me sweetly. I kissed back. We got into a make out session. He started making love bites down my neck. A small moan came from my mouth.

He picked me up and laid me down the bed. He got on top of me. I tugged his shirt telling him to take it off. He took off his shirt showing his abs and his v-line. He took my shirt off not breaking the kiss.

He took my jeans off as well. Now I'm left with my bra and thong. He unclip my bra. And took off my thong.. This was gonna be a long night..

-----------

| Next Morning |

I woke up with a killer headache. What the hell happened last night. I look down to see that I'm naked. Holy shit. I thought about what happened last night. I couldn't remember anything at this point. I looked at my surroundings. THIS IS NOT MY ROOM.

It had black walls other shit. Than I finally felt something. Something was on my tummy. It was an arm. I looked beside me and it was Austin. Oh. I had sex with Austi- I HAD SEX WITH AUSTIN?! I jumped a bit. And it woke Austin. Shit.

"Hey." He said. With his morning voice. OO. That morning voice thooo.

"Uh hey. Umm listen uh.. I'm gonna go now this was a mistake sooo." I tried to get up but he has a strong grip on me. It was so trying that I fell on top of him. Not again.

"Camila listen..I know we had history with each other. And I've been a dick to you. I'm sorry okay? I really am. You made me feel like a different person. And ever since you came to this gang. I got feelings for you. I feel I can trust you with anything..what I'm trying to say is that.."

Lord...

"Do you wanna go out with me? Again?"

"Yes."

He smiled. He kiss my nose. I giggled.

"2 weeks" I said to myself .