♔26 \/pt.1\/

| WARS |

Camila POV

Today is the day we make history. It's the day when no one backs out, and you need to work together . It's been 20 years in history we never failed JacksonWood. This year 2016 will be marked for all of us.

Nothing else matters. Nothing does. A.N.J.L will be the best of the best. I looked at my outfit.

'Miami'

Originally I was from the Philippines but I escaped from there because it was hell. I landed in Miami Florida and made my way to the gang business. My mom and dad was in a gang business and before I knew my siblings and I became one.

Some relatives are disappointed of what path we walked through. But we don't care. My family found this from generation and generation. It belonged to my living grandparents now to my mom and dad now to me. We lived in Miami for a long time. Longer than we lived in the Philippines.

That's how Miami became a part of my life. There I met Lauren when we were little. We became bestfriends. Then 2 months went by and Ally and Normani transformed to our school from Texas. Not at the same time. We all became friends. Then few weeks past and that's where Dinah come in.

Lauren, Normani, and Ally and I were playing in the park. We saw Dinah getting bullied by a bunch of girls. Well obviously we had to help. All of us and Dianh were able to fight the bitches and regained.

Couple days later we all became bestfriends. Then 4 months passed and we found out that our parents knew each other because they were in the same gang. They looked at us that we came be another generation. Years and years of training they gave the business to us.

Now here we are now.

The girls and I walked together down the stairs. We saw all of our parents.

"Wow! My baby is growing up!!" Dinah's mom said.

"They are all grown women eh?" My dad said.

"Too much grown." Normanis mom said.

Everyone one went to their parents. I walked towards my mom and dad.

"Mila. I've never been so proud of you. You and the girls did everything to keep this gang together. I did a wise choice to give this business to you." My dad said.

"Dad. Gang is not business. Gang is fam." I chuckled.

"I just hope Julia is going strong.." Mom said..

"Oh yeah I need to call her if she's doing okay in Europe-"

"JULIA IS IN EUROPE?!" My mom and dad said in unison.

"Uhhhhh LOOK THE GUNS ARE SET AND SHINY!!"

My mom and dad rolled their eyes.

"Jodi, Piolo it's time." Lauren's dad said.

"Um..okay we will just continue this after you competition tonight."

The girls and I got our stuff for WARS tonight.

"Good Luck! Be careful and don't let us down! We will be there soon!Our parents said.

The girls and I looked at each other we all had nervous faces. But we covered with a smile.

The helicopter was waiting for us in the roof. The wind passing through our faces. The helicopter light shining right through us. All of us climbed one by one to the helicopter.

When all of us got in the pilots gave us head phones. We are officially flying.

"Guys." I said through the headphones.