♔29

Camila POV

After I left the warehouse I went to my parents house to gather all my stuff and leave. I need to leave I don't belong here. Everything I recorded since day 1 was just a waste. I went to my room and got a 2 suit cases and some duffle bags to put my clothes in.

I went under my bed and got a big black large box with all my weapons in it. I got my shoes, make up, other stuff. While I was packing I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was a black bag that had the logo GDF on it. I went over to the bag to see if there's anything that I might need.

It was all just weapons and some panties and bra. But something was heavy. I looked deep inside and saw a big book. It says "Survivors" in bold. I suddenly remembered that I was undercover on joining Austin and shit. I looked through the big red book.

I flip through boring pages of boring gangs on it and they are not important. I suddenly turned to a page of a gang. "Bulls 19 generation. Founder Dev Dallas also known as ' D.D' . Son: Cameron Dallas." I looked at the picture of Cameron.

"I miss you Cameron. Wherever you are." I whispered.

I kept flipping through through the pages. I stopped at the page that had my parents gang. "A.N.J.L 26 generation. Founder: Siyon Cabello. Daughter: Jodi & Maria & Jeff & Karyelle. Co founder: Jodi Cabello. Children: Camila and Julia and Nick and Landon Cabello. Father: Piolo Estradá."

WHAT THE SHIT?!

" Landon Cole Cabello." I said to myself. NOPE NOPE NOPE. HE WASNT IN THE FAMILY NOPE. THIS IS...

I kept flipping the pages. My eyes landed on an article of Landon.

"Landon Cabello son of Jodi and Levi Stun. After the death of Stun, Cabello didn't want her kid Lance because she said it was too much of a responsibility. Considering the fact she was 15. She gladly left her son with the Stun family. She made her independent way to start a gang herself. There she met Piolo Estradá. They had three kids together and made a future and left her abandoned son behind."

"Published on 1999."

What? Landon Is my half brother. No wonder why he keeps on targeting our family. He wanted revenge because my dumbass and disappointing mother abandoned him.

I heard the door closed harshly. I got the book and put it in my purse. I left the room and closed the lights.

I walked down the stairs to reveal my lie ing backstabbing of a mother.

"Camila where are you going?" She rolled her eyes.

"OUT."

"NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE!" She grabbed me and turn me around.

"WHAT?! MOM I DONT WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE. IN FACT HAVE YOU BEEN HONEST WITH ME? OR ANYONE?"

She gave me a confused look.

"What are you taking about ?" She says.

Julia and my dad came into the house.

"What's going on?" My sister sided

"Why don't you asked mom? She's been keeping dirty secrets from you!"

"Mom what is she talking about?" Julia said.

"NOTHING YOUR SISTER IS JUST DRUNK!" She yelled.

"I'm drunk? IM FUCKING DRUNK? MAYBE I AM! DRUNK ENOUGH TO FIND OUT THAT LANDON IS OUR HALF BROTHER!!"

My moms face was priceless.

"WHAT?" Julia croaked out.

"Yeah and you know what she's been planning this all along. Doing her shit for her. Because that's all I'm really am. A fucking puppet."