♔9

Camila POV

"COME ON HOW LONG ARE YOU GUYS GONNA TAKE?!" Nash yelled downstairs.

"CHILL DA FUCK DOWN NASH BEFORE I CUT THOSE TESTICLES!!" Dinah responded. So tonight all of us were bout to go to a lil mission tonight. All of us are gonna go undercover in a party. We are gonna take down Landon's brother's apprentice. And see what's he's hiding.

"We're coming!" Lauren said.

All 5 of us walked downstairs making an entrance as always. All the boys looked up and saw us. I think Jack drooled a bit when he saw Lauren. Awe they are so cute together. Nash on the other hand well he needs to stop staring.

"O-okay u-uhh lets go." Carter said.

I walked behind Normani heading to the door frame when a little somebody out his arm on me waist.

"You look beautiful." Cameron whispered. I smiled.

"Try not to drool Dallas." I walked up to the limo and sat with Ally.

-----------------

| AT THE PARTY |

"Okay so Jack J and Aaron will be here in the limo with the computers and stuff telling us what to do." Cameron handed us all ear plugs.

"All of you are gonna stay cover and just blend in with the people. But if something goes wrong tell us ASAP. As for Camila..."

Oh great..

"You are going to accompany John. AKA the apprentice. The plan is that both of you are gonna chat and buy drinks than lead him to a room an-" I looked at Cameron. The expression on his face says it all.

"Yup I got it."

"You sure Mila because if your not comfortable with it.." I interrupted Mani.

"No it's okay. Besides I've done it before." Cameron's face was shocked and kinda bit jealous.

"OHHH YEAH!! REMEMBER JAMES!" Dinah said.

"His body was perfection." Lauren added. I looked at the boys and they were all annoyed even Cam which I think is adorable.

"Remember you guys were in the ro-"

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH GOOOOO!!" Cameron said.

All of us got out of the car and went in. I put my gun in my boot and my 2 pocket knife and an extra little gun inside my pocket in my dress.

I went through the back door and pass through the kitchen without no one noticing me. Suckers. I went where the party was. I saw Cam and Nash being bartenders and Jack G a waiter. And Carter making rounds. And Dinah and Mani leaning against the wall for a look out and Lauren and Ally pretending their eating dinner here.

I walked through the sophisticated people looking for they guy.

"Jack." I whispered through the ear piece so Jack can hear me.

"Hey Camila I'm here."

"What does John look like?"

"He's not here yet but I'll tell you when I see him."

"Oh. Okay thanks Jack."

Great. The doof is not here yet. What do I even do to kill time? Eh I'll guess I get a drink.

I walked to the bar and ordered my drink.

"I'll have a red whine please." Cameron smiled and handed me my drink. I took a sip.

"I like how you make your own innocent girlfriend go on a mission and have maybe sex with an old ass guy. Great move Dallas." (note the sarcasm)

He hold my hand and kissed it than rubbed it gently. "It wasn't my call Mila it was Hunters. Also your not gonna have 'sex' just a casual make out. And believe me I feel the same way about this times ten."