♔44

Camila POV

"....in 2 years we have finally beaten the Reptiles!!" Andrea said.

Everyone cheered and got hyped. While Cameron and I just stood there emotionless. Honestly cannot wait till we take Andrea down. I'm so tired of this.

"All thanks to our best in the biz...Camila and Cameron!!" Everyone started staring at us and clapped.

Andrea stepped down the stage and walked over to us.

"You guys are literally so dope that we decided to move up your position in this gang..Cameron your the chief of directors and Camila you are the principal of executive business meaning your basically in charge of how many things we get from trade..." She smiles.

Cameron and I had smirks on our faces. Knowing that we moved to the next step. We need to gain their trust.

"Wow. Thank you Andrea I'm sure Cameron and I will not let you down.." I fake smiled.

She smiled back and walked away.

I turned back to Cameron..

"1 more step after this.." He assured me.

I was gonna speak but someone interrupted me.

"GANG! SINCE YOU GUYS DID AN AMAZING JOB LAST NIGHT WE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU THE DAY OFF! ENJOY!!" Kian yelled over the speaker.

Perfect.

"Call Kendall and tell her to meet us in the hotel." Cameron said.

I nodded.

Cameron and I put our sunglasses on considering its fucking bright. He took my hand and kissed it.

I took a deep breath and we exited the building. The bright ray of sunlight hitting us.

We were walking down the street to our hotel..

---------

Normani's POV

"WELCOME TO ROME, ITALY. PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN SOON."

Stepping out of the plane felt great. The fresh air of Italy smells relaxing. The boats and boutiques and ancient homes were pretty.

One by one all of us stepped out of the plain.

I was the first, than Dinah, Lauren, Ally, Nash, Jack G, Jack J, Taylor, Matt, and Carter.

"I hope Camila and Cameron is here." Lauren said.

"They are. Kylie said her sister is too we need to find her because she links to Camila and Cameron." Nash says.

"Why are we looking for them again? Not to be mean but like what happen if they are okay.." Matt shrugged.

"Kylie said there some trouble in their way. Camila and Cameron are our bestfriends. We need to help them rather they are in danger and not. After that all of us will be together again. Because we all fucking know that when we come back without them it's gonna be hell." Dinah said.

"Than what the fuck are we smelling Italy's air? Let's get to work." Taylor said.

All of us started walking next to each other and feeling the cool breeze hitting us.

We went to a parking lot where the driver is...

We all got in the car..

"Where to?" The driver said.