Fun Facts!

In honor of All I Want to be is Somebody to You getting 26k, I decided to do 26 fun facts about the story and its process.

1. All I Want to be Somebody to You was not this story's first name. It was originally going to be titled, "The Night I Met Him", however, I got second thoughts on the title and changed it to the current title.

2. Tammy's name was originally going to be Tabitha, the name her mother has, however, I changed it. In fact, Tammy's name has been changed several times while writing the first four chapters. It went from Tabitha, to Miranda (yes! Miranda was going to be Tammy's name), America, and London. I eventually settled on Tammy because, in my opinion, it's kind of uncommon name.

3. Tammy originally was going to have three friends in Illinois, and one in England. It was going to be Miranda, Demi, and Katarina, which was Katrina's original name.

4. Fathoming Stars, Tammy and Kat's band, was going to have three members: Demi, Kat, and Tammy. I ended up hating it and changed it

5. Fathoming Stars, was originally going to be called Sunset Under the Stars because Tammy had a passion for stars and Kat was going to love sunsets, but, when making Under the Same Sunshine, I ended up changing it.

6. Liberty Vargas was supposed to die at the end! I know right! Shocking! But, I thought that Tammy should've had a strong character and forgive Liberty.

7. Katrina, as said above, was supposed to be named Katarina, but, I wrote the name so many times, I ended up hating it.

8. In addition, Kat's origin was changed multiple times. She was supposed to be one of Tammy's best friends in Springfield. I changed it that she would be Tammy's next door neighbor, and then I changed it so that Tammy would meet Kat accidentally at a The Vamps concert and become besties. Eventually, I settled on the idea that Kat should meet Tammy by auditioning for Fathoming Stars.

9. Miranda was supposed to be called Stella-Jane, but, I thought the name sounded too weird, so I started testing the names I wasn't using for the main character. I ended up liking Miranda, despite the fact that it is uncommon and different. But hey, it was better than Stella-Jane, now is it?

10. Demi is the only character who didn't have her destiny and name changed. It stayed Demi throughout the whole series.

11. Brad was supposed to cheat on Tammy in the first book, but, I didn't muster enough courage to break Tammy's heart, so, I kept it all dandy.

12. Tammy was supposed to leave England, like Miranda did, when their stay was over, but, as stated above, I just couldn't break too many hearts. (I still think I should've done it...)

13. Jake, the dog, was going to be a Golden doodle dog, named Sunshine, however, it got shot down after me being paranoid and thinking it wouldn't be cute enough.

14. Tammy was not supposed to get pregnant until the end of the book. This kind of goes hand and hand with fact 12, which is why Tammy stayed.

15. Tammy wasn't originally going to have 2 siblings and both parents; she was going to have three siblings and one parent, which was going to be her dad.

16. All I Want to be is Somebody to You was only going to have 25 chapters, but, I felt like it needed more.

17. Toni was supposed to date Amber Scion (who isn't introduced until book 3) in this book, but, he was kind of pushed towards the edge.

18. Tallia was supposed to get arrested instead of Lucy (Lucile, Brad's ex) coming in. I couldn't word it correctly and got flustered with it.

19. Joey was supposed to try and kill Brad. I ended up preventing that.

20. James was going to be in love with Esmeralda still in the book, but, I didn't like that. I needed romance between him and Miranda.

21. Tristan was going to be in love with Demi. When I added Katrina into the story, I finally decided that he should fall for her.

22. Tristan was also going to be a depressed morbid person because of Amelia, his ex. I, later, thought, Tristan should have his jolly, real personality.

23. Miranda was supposed to die, but, I needed her for the novel.

24. I had planned for Tammy's dad to get kidnapped by Tabitha and have both parents die in the process. However, when I wrote the chapter, I didn't like it and it sounded too dull. I ended up erasing it.

25. None of Brad's exes were supposed to be incorporated into the novel, but, I was a shitty writer at the time, so, I had to do it.

26. The story's ending was changed SEVERAL and VARIOUS times. Here is a few of the endings.
a) TAMMY and BRAD do not wed because Tammy has baby mid wedding.
b) TAMMY and BRAD go on a cruise and Brad proposes to Tammy there.
c) TAMMY and BRAD go on tour and Brad proposes to her in the middle of the concert.
d) TAMMY would have mixed feelings about BRAD and not marry him.
e) TAMMY and BRAD marry, with a jolly good ending.

Obviously, I chose e) because it is the no fun and romantic one.

Hope you guys like these interesting facts. I will do one for Tonight when it reaches 15K and one for Let's Shine when it reaches 16k. Thank you so much for reading. :) x

Redpaws0415
http://redpaws0415.weebly.com
Twitter: LeahandPati
Instagram: Readpaws0415