Chapter 9: Here we go Again (editing complete)

As soon as Bradley and I left his house, we went immediately to go get the guys. Bradley had a grin on the way to get the guys that made my heart throb with utter joy and even fondness for Bradley Simpson. Once we got the guys, we all went walking and even though my leg was still a little sore, I followed, but apparently, it was a surprise for me. Thus, I wasn't allowed to have my eyes open so Bradley held my hand so he can be "my eyes." I felt blind and clueless, however, I came to the conclusion that it was absolutely adorable, even though I thought it was an excuse for him to flirt with me. I'd constantly hear him say, "over here, love," "darling, right here," "there, honey" and whenever he would say them, it would only widen my smile.

   Finally, we got to the "fun" place. Bradley let me open my eyes revealing a Go-Kart racing track. Bradley and Tristan exchanged goofy smiles and James and Connor slapped each other five. I was stunned because Bradley wasn't kidding that he knew a fun place. He still held my hand as he walked me up to the registration. I couldn't feel anymore happier because of him. But, another thought came to me: I have ridden in a Go-Kart but I've never driven one. Bradley saw my expression and looked dead at me.

   "Are you alright?" He asked.

   "Yeah, it's just that I don't know how to drive a Go-Kart." I replied.

   "Don't worry. If you don't want to drive on, you can ride one with me and we'll beat them."

   "Okay, Bradley." I smiled and blushed lightly.

   We walked to the "Drivers Initiation" process where they tell you briefly about the Go-Karts and the flags and all sorts of other crap. I hardly paid attention to what's they were saying; my eyes were on Bradley Simpson and his luscious, brown curls that I wanted to pass my fingers through.

   Finally, I decided to drive my own Go-Kart. Bradley pouted at me. His hope was all on me not driving the kart. I gritted my teeth. Then, I had a smirk on my face, time to race!

   We all boarded our karts and waited for the green flag, which indicates "go at full speed". When that flag went down, I don't remember how fast my car was going, all I knew was, I was ahead of all of them. The track was so easy and I could turn correctly without slowing down. Those fifteen laps went by too fast for us. The face the guys made when they saw, I had won the race, was so hysterical. I couldn't stop my consistent laughing. It felt amazing to win against four boys who knew what to do.

   But, they wanted a rematch so I accepted. Winner gets to do something they want and losers have to do what the winner wants. It was going to be an easy challenge. I'll just beat them again and then. . . they all have to take me dancing. 

   We boarded the karts again, but in a different track. I put my helmet down, so that all what people could see, were my piercing hazel eyes looking ahead. I looked at Bradley, who just did one of his silly faces. James was sober. Connor and Tristan were also stern. They don't seem like the Vamps I met a few days ago. They love competitions, don't they? They're taking it super seriously.

   The green flag went down. My kart went fast, I didn't know how fast. I saw that I passed, Connor, James, Tristan. I was head to head with Bradley. Every lap, I'd somehow get past Bradley but he'd always past me in another way. At lap fifteen, he'd passed me and went so fast, it got me dizzy. I saw myself crash into one of the borders. I don't remember anything after that, just the muffled sounds.

   I saw myself on a couch with my head rested on Bradley's lap. My sore leg rested on James' lap. I was awake but the dizziness still lingered.

   "Bradley?" I said repeatedly times. He would only stroke my head.

   Finally, I heard him. "I'm here, my love. I'm here for you always." He assured.

   I felt James leave and I was with Bradley still. Bradley didn't leave my side, just like he assured me. Once the dizziness wore off, I struggled to get up. Bradley got up and crouched before me.

   "What happened, Bradley?" I asked, feeling the blood rush to my head.

   "You got dizzy and crashed. Your kart still got to the finish though. You crashed into my kart. You hurt my leg but I'm fine. Are you alright?"

   "Yeah." I grimaced feeling all the blood rush to my head. 

   "Awesome. Let's start getting James, Tristan and Connor because they disobeyed me and continued racing." I let out a soft giggle.

   Bradley held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. The warmth of his body radiated off of him and I felt warm inside. My heart was beating more and more as I begun to think; I was beginning to become more and more convinced that Bradley's love for me was sincere, that he actually loves me. That meant I had a decision to make and I think it meant I had to date him because I, too, was falling in love for him and I wanted to be with him as long as I was here in England for. 

   When we were leaving, Bradley and James stood at my left and right, Tristan leading us, and Connor stayed behind me. They told me it was "protection" for all sides of my body. I silently giggled at their thoughtfulness and how they said it. Eventually, they moved around and were running, jumping, and screaming all around, except Bradley who stayed beside me, holding my hand. 

   I got back to my hotel late at night. Bradley stayed with me, right beside me. When I got to the door of my suite, there was a note on it. Bradley and I exchanged worriedly looks. Could it be? Something from Joey? Maybe a fan?  

   "Are you going to open it?" He asked, letting go of my hand.

   "I guess so." I replied, feeling the color leave from my face. 

   "You nervous?"

   "Yeah. Of course."

   "Do you think it's from your ex?"

   "Maybe. But he's back home in Springfield."

   "Oh. Well, who do you think it's from?"

   "Let me check."

   I opened it up, and took two steps back, bumping into the wall at the signed name. Brad just stared at me.

   It was a threat from Liberty.

   "Hello Tammy Scaletta,

      My name is Liberty Vargas. You stole my boyfriend. But listen, he doesn't stay with drug addicts like you. I warn you now, stay away from MY Brad. His love for you is capricious. He'll get over it. You might be in now but you won't be soon enough.

   Go to hell,
      Liberty Vargas"