Chapter 3: Look at Me now I'm Falling (editing complete)

I stood by the wall for over fifteen minutes, just watching Joey dance with different girls, drinking more and more liquor, and just ignoring me, as if we weren't in a relationship. To be honest, I was kind of pissed at him. He was here to be with me. If I were to have known that he was going to do this to me, I wouldn't have gone all out with my outfit or gone with him. He never does this. . . never. 

   Eventually, since I was monitoring the exits for my perfect runaway, I saw a group of four boys enter the building. They weren't companioned by any women and I got to admit, they were kind of hot. There was one boy who caught my eye from the group. He had brown curly hair with the dark sunglasses over his eyes and was wearing a black button-up shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. He was holding a Red Bull can and slowly drinking it for some energy. In addition, he had a necklace with a cross on it and I saw that he tucked it into his button up shirt, concealing it from others to see. There was something familiar about the way he walked and it made my heart race. Stop checking him out Tammy. . .

   Joey started dancing again and this time, he noticed me and ushered me over to dance with him. I honestly didn't want to dance, even though I wanted to with him earlier. It's like I have two left feet and I might cause an accident. So I shook my head at him and stayed against the wall. Joey eventually disappeared into the crowd once I didn't go over. But I didn't notice right away. I disappeared in the crowd, swaying back and forth, my eyes closed, feeling the beat of music. I was lost in the music, feeling myself go deeper and deeper. Someone had to find me and pull me away before I go too far in.

   I continued dancing, despite the fact I have two left feet. An upbeat song began to play and I was a train wreck, hitting people as I came through. I refused to stop though. My mind just wanted to expel all these feelings about Joey out so when I got back to the hotel, I wouldn't say anything I'd regret. It was only until I bumped into someone and fell on top of them--face first, might I add--that I stopped doing whatever it was I was doing and realized maybe I had gone a little too far. 

   I looked the boy up and down, eyeing his many features. It was the boy who entered earlier. I started thinking that this boy looked way too familiar. It was almost like deja vu. He's the boy from your dream, stupid. That's the boy. I nearly gasped. Indeed he was. It was the boy from my dream. The image replayed in my head from my dream replayed over and over again! It was the mystery boy, with hair that I just wanted to let my fingers get tangled in and lips I wanted to kiss. 

   "Tammy!" I turned around and saw Joey running towards me with rage in his eyes. "Tammy, what the hell are you doing?! Tammy look at me!"

   The boy looked at me and decided to help me up on my feet so I could attend Joey, or this mystery boy as he must be calling him in his head. I took his hand he was offering and he did helped me up. He nearly opened his mouth but he closed it quickly. He was checking me out. Suddenly, I felt worry and fret land on my shoulders. I was worried and fearful as I feared Joey would punch him and everything that happened in my dream last night would occur.

   My assumptions were correct. Joey came rushing with his anger conspicuous and punched him right by his jawline. It was like a movie that you see before it comes out into the cinema, knowing everything that happens before anyone else does. I felt like I could've prevented this if only I paid attention to what I saw last night. Why don't you pay attention to anything, Tammy?

   I pushed Joey away from the mystery boy before he did anything else. "Joey Lancaster! Don't lay another figure on him!" I yelled, pushing him again since I loved the satisfaction of doing so.

   "Why? He's flirting with you!" Joey stirred. He sounded a little drunk. A little, Tammy? He sounds wasted!

   "I know him. Do you have a problem with it? Are you jealous?"

   "Well yeah!"

   "If you have a problem with it, then, leave."

   He squinted at me, as if he was testing my patience. "Where should I go then, princess?"

   "Back to Illinois." I retorted back within milliseconds of his question.

   "I think I will."

   "Fine!"

   "Fine!" And Joey darted for the door, leaving me with the stranger.

   I helped the stranger off the floor this time, like he had done to me before this whole mess started. "I'm so sorry that he did that to you! He's never like that."

   "It alright. You're a brave girl." He said, rubbing my arm and putting me at ease with myself and the outcome of this situation.

   "Thanks." I turned around, seeing if Joey was around. Still no sign. I decided to introduce myself to this stranger. I'm done calling him stranger. "I'm Tammy Vera Scaletta. And you?"

   "Bradley Simpson, but everyone calls me Brad." He has such a cheeky smile and such kissable lips...

  "A pleasure Bradley." I shook his hand, his warm hand, and gave a genuine smile.

   Then I saw three guys run to Bradley. "Brad are you alright?" One of the boys said. This boy was tall, with his ears pierced and blue, blue eyes that could swallow anyone looking at them whole.

   "Yeah James." Bradley replied.

   "Who are you?" Said another boy, also tall, with blue eyes.

   "I'm Tammy." I let out a hand. "A pleasure." All three of them took their turn shaking it.

   "Let me introduce you to the Vamps. James," the boy with the ears pierced, "Connor," the quiet one with a brownish-blackish-blondish mix of hair, "and Tristan," the other tall one with blond hair.

   I shook each of their hands again. "An honor. Are you guys a band or something?"

   "Yeah." Bradley said, nodding his head, looking a little embarrassed that I didn't know who they were.

  "Wow. I've never met a band before. Such an amazing experience." I smiled, looking at the Vamps again. Bradley sure is the most attractive one. "But I should start going."

   "May I walk you?"

   "Um, sure." He let his arm out for me to grab gentleman-likely, and I grabbed it delightfully, feeling the edges of my mouth curve up into a smile. My cheeks felt warm and I knew I was blushing. You shouldn't be doing this Tammy. . .

   Will Joey be home? I hope he is so we can fix this. Fix us. . .