Chapter 21: I Gotta See This Out

We got to my apartment and watched a movie with Jessica. I would have to confess somehow that I am pregnant. Probably when my family comes to England. Demi and Miranda came around 7:30 p.m. and they were famished. I made some brownies and we ate them together talking and I was spreading the news.
"Liberty is stable but Ricardo told us to go so we can rest. Ricardo is a very nice dude. But Neil is hotter." Demi said.
"No, Eric is!" Neil and Eric are their boyfriends. They're nice dudes but they're also morons. Bradley can do much more than them.

Every hour that passes, I see myself with Bradley, as his wife. Demi and Miranda would be leaving next week and I had to spend time wisely. I've heard so many things about Joey that leave me wondering.

Joey turned 19 last week. Miranda wanted him to come with her to England. He refused. Miranda got a letter from me with a picture of Bradley and I, he started crying. But because of the twin feeling they share, Miranda started crying. They're like two drops of water, they look the same but different personalities. Joey started dating my friend, Lexi. He dumped her when she mention,"Tammy". He left our college and went to a newer one.

Joey also burned all the pictures of us together. Miranda wanted them but he refused. He said something about "burning his past" so he could "create a new future". I don't like how he stormed out. But I love Brad. Miranda told Marie that I was getting married and Joey ran to his room. Jacob even said he was acting unreasonable because he was drunk, he was picking fights, and he just picked up his things and left. We could've done a mediation but he would refuse.

I would like to go to Illinois with Brad so we could see my home time. Maybe when I'm on tour. My phone started ringing. It was a Skype video chat from Tallia.
"Tallia?"
"Tammy!" She was happy. Toni and Mom were there.
"Mom! Toni! What's up?"
"We were thinking about you!" My mom said. Brad looked over and rested his head on me. "Hi Bradley!"
"Hello, Miss Vera." He said.
"Hi Brad!" Tallia screamed. "Can you give me an autograph? And the others too?"
"Of course. Anything for my future sister-law."
"Mom, I have great news!" I said.
"What Tammy?" She asked.
"I got a record deal!!!!" I shrieked.
"Oh my God! Tammy that's amazing!"
"I was at Brad's studio messing around with Tris and the producers heard me and loved me. They wanted to sign me right there and then. I accepted. Brad couldn't believe it."
"I still can't!" Brad interjected.
"That's wonderful. Your dad misses you. He's out on a business trip."
"Mom, why don't you tell Brad your story?"
"If it's fine with him." He smiled and nodded. "I was ten when my mother died and I was left with my father, my twin brothers and me. I was always in my room and I'd occasionally go out with Marie or Katness. I loved dancing. When I turned thirteen, I was determined to live with my aunt or her twin, my uncle. My house caught on fire. I was lost in the house. The only thing that calmed was dancing. So, I danced out of the house. When they found me and got me out of the house, they checked me. I didn't have a single burn. That's when I met Joshua and we fell in love."
"Wow, Tammy really said she loves your story. I see why." Brad said.
"I know. Tammy wanted to be normal. But a little birdie told her that she's unique and he loves her like that."
Brad blushed. "She is. Why be normal when you can be weird?" Brad made a silly face.
"Monkey!" I said.
"Monkey!" He joked. He made a monkey face. We all started laughing. Demi and Miranda joined into the laughing. We were all having a good time. Then I leaned into Bradley and kissed him. I fell onto the floor and we kissed. Then we arose and my mother was laughing.
"Well,I see you two are busy. Tammy, behave. Brad, take care of my girl, and Demi and Miranda, don't do anything stupid." My mom said.
"Ey eh captain!" We said in unison.

Bradley and I walked to my room and lay together. I watched him smile and see him change his expression. That smile will be there for a lifetime.
"Can we see the stars?" He asked.
"Yes. And there's always time for stars."

We sat outside and watched the stars. I sat quietly just clutching Brad's hand. I moved my head on his shoulder.
"The stars are my life. I always have time to sit on the cool Birmingham grass and feel the cold, misty air of England and watch the northeastern stars. With my love." I looked at Brad who's eyes were already red.
"Tammy, hold me close!" I moved in close and hugged him. He held each other.
"Together forever."
"Forever together."