Chapter 36: I Will Love You

Four weeks later....

Today was the day... my wedding. My wedding with BRAD!!! I got out of bed and went downstairs. Miranda and Demi were fixing my dress with Tallia. What would I do without them?

The doorbell rung. I opened it to see Liberty.

"Oooo! It's the bride!" She tickled. I gave her a hug.

"Thanks Liberty." I said.

"What' she going to do?" Miranda asked.

"My makeup."

"Awesome. Who is going to do your hair?" Demi asked.

"Me." Natalie said emerging from the kitchen. I smiled. This was actually going to happen. Soon came Katrina and she helped with everything.

I took a bath and came out like a new person. The girls were already in their dress. Miranda, Liberty, and Natalie were my Bride's Maids. Tallia was my flower girl. And Demi, was the Wedding Godmother and Connor was the Wedding Godfather. He was going to walk me down the aisle. And Katrina, she was going to turn in the rings. I had a job for my little sister and all my friends.

I sat down and they makeup, brushed, styled, and dressed me. When I looked in to mirror, I didn't even recognize myself. I was a stranger to myself. I went upstairs grabbing Brenda. She too was going to get pampered today. We dressed her and she looked so pale. She was definitely an angel.

I stood by the wall beside everyone. We all smiled. I held Brenda who was already asleep.

"Smile!" Tallia yelled. She ran and stood beside us. The camera flashed and the picture was taken. I was already crying.

"What's wrong, Tammy?" Demi asked.

"You guys have been there for me the whole step of the way. I am so grateful for you guys. I love you all." I created a group hug. We all were together.

"Aw shit. I have to go with Brad. Connor will be here soon." She hugged me. "Good luck. Get ready to sparkle." I smiled under all my tears.

In one hour, I had to go to the chapel. I haven't seen Brad in two days. Just the thought of seeing him in my mind kept me happy. All the guys I had a job too. Connor as you know is walking me, James, Toni, and Tris are the Best Man. There was only four of them so this was going to be easy for them. But for me, I was dying inside.

I went upstairs, grabbing my promise ring and my necklaces, both from Brad. The first one is the one he gave me when we first started dating and the other was one he gave me last week. It was of a beautiful bird. Engrave on the side wing, it said 'To Tammy, my love -Brad." I smiled.

Walking down the steps of my house, it felt weird. I was now going to Tammy Natalia Scaletta Simpson. But when I go down now, I am still Tammy Natalia Vera Scaletta. Vera. My mom. I wish it didn't end like it did. I still love my mom. Even if she comes, I won't prevent her from seeing me. Same thing as Marie, Jacob, Joey, Katness, and Luke. They've been like a family to me. And it has been one heck of a ride.

I got into the Jeep Wrangler and sat in the back, back seats. Tallia sat beside me. Katrina and Liberty sat in the back seats Natalie in the front seat and Miranda drove. We were all quiet and nervous. Apparently Brad had a lot of famous friends. This was probably going to be on the news.

My album was playing I heard Katrina's faint voice and I heard my loud voice. My album, Aligning Stars, has been out for less than a month. I already started my second. It was my favorite song, In Your Grasp. When I first heard it, I knew it was about Bradley and I. It gives me an amazing feeling.

We arrived at the chapel and Connor rushed towards me. He helped me off the Jeep and looped his arm with mine. I tried smiling but I couldn't. I was nervous. My bouquet was slipping from my sweaty hands. I kept touching my bangs because I couldn't keep focus. I go on in four minutes. I'm four minutes away from a new future. One with Bradley. Everything was going to be alright. I know it will.

The music began. I wasn't ready though. I felt like I would stumble in the aisle or I'd throw up. This didn't feel like me. I looked up and saw my darling Bradley. He looked nervous as well. Miranda, Liberty, and Natalie up there. Demi was beside Bradley. She looked so happy.

But I stopped as I saw her in the row. She came. She was here. But does she regret? My mom was there. She was in a row by herself with people she probably didn't recognize. Finally, they bought me up beside Brad. I looked to the crowd of people. I saw Ross Lynch with his girlfriend. She looked like a little girl around 13-15. I think I remember her name was Leah. I saw Brad's mom and dad with my dad. They looked so happy. It was a bittersweet moment for them.

I looked up and saw Brad's chestnut orbs. He smiled.

"You look radiant today." He whispered. I smiled.

The ceremony began and everyone sat down. The rings came and soon it was time for the witnesses to sign. I was excited and still jittery. I felt that if someone touched me, I'd go jumping up. Or fall.

"You are now husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The judge said. I grabbed Bradley's hand and I jumped into his arms and kissed him. We empathized the kiss, adding hyperboles in as well.

"Hello Misses Simpson." A voice said. I turned behind me and saw my mother. She wasn't wearing any makeup nor jewelry. It looked awkward to see her like that.

"Mom." I ran to her and embraced her. She hugged me as well.

"I'm really sorry, Tammy! Please forgive me!" She cried. I let her go.

"Mom, I don't hold grudges on people. I was aggrieved with you but I let it go. I'm happy my mom came to see me on one of the most important days of my life." She wiped her tears away.

"Thank you."

"You are always welcome mom. I love you."

"I'll love you always." I walked away and landed right in front of Brad.

"There's my wife!" He joked, spinning me around.

"And there's my ugly husband."

"Ugly?"

"Yup, you're ugly." He played an offended face.

"I guess that's how you feel about me."

"No, you're handsome! I love you." He blushed.

"I love you more." He kissed my cheek.

I am now married to Brad. This is going to be amazing.