Chapter 30: You took my Breath Away

I saw Brad, sitting on a divan with some girl, very close and suspicious.
"Bradley Will Simpson, answer me!" I yelled. Brad arose like her had an argument and comeback up his sleeve.
"Excuse me I'm nineteen and she's a friend I met in England. I was walking Jessica and I saw her."
"Friend?!"
"Fine! You want the truth?! Lucile Tames is my ex girlfriend. She's the one I left Liberty for and dumped the night before I met you!" He blurted out. Suddenly, I felt offended.
"Then why did you dump her?!"
"Because she was moving to Illinois!"
"Tammy, I know Brad is dating someone, I am dating someone too, I saw him while he was walking his dog and we sat down on the settee and we were talking. He wouldn't stop talking on how you're an amazing girl!" Lucile "clarified".
"I don't know if I can believe you, Brad!" I yelled.
"For God's sake! Tammy! You're starting drama!" Brad yelled. The word, "drama" lingered in my head.
"Brad! You are hurting her! She's pregnant! You know if she has a panic attack she can get seriously hurt and the twins could get affected!" Miranda yelled.
"Excuse me, who are you?" Brad asked Miranda.
"My name is Miranda Lancaster!"
"So Tammy lied that she went shopping?!"
"No! I was shopping and I bumped into her coincidently."
"Lies!"
"Lies are what's coming out of your mouth!" I was already dizzy. I was starting to lose my balance. "Tammy? Are you alright?" I was losing conscious. My intuition told me this was going to be bad.

~

I woke up in a hospital. Beside me was Tallia who looked so vulnerable. Miranda stood in the doorway, anguished. I looked for those chestnut eyes I adore but I didn't spot them.
"Brad? Brad? Bradley? Brad?" I called out struggling to get up. Miranda ran to me.
"He's not here, nor will he ever come." Miranda stated.
"W-w-what?"
"He escaped to England already. He left Tammy. He left you! You aren't getting married. You are stuck here. You can go back to England. He didn't leave Jessica."
"What?" I started crying. "Get me out of here!"
"Tammy! Stop! Halt!" I stopped and looked at Miranda. "Is he worth it?"
"I love him! We have an irrevocable love!"
"If he really did love you, he would've stayed. He would've been here beside you. He would've been after you!" I started to cry. "You had a panic attack thanks to him. Your twins are fine." And she left. Tallia arose and crouched before me.
"Tammy, if he's worth it, you should go find him." She said and she arose and left. I longed for company.

I checked my phone constantly. I had hope that Brad would call me and I'd see his brown curly mess of hair and his chestnut orbs, his tan skin, hear his fresh Birmingham accent, and see his famous smile. I loved Brad. I adored him. Would he find me? I love him. I love him. I am in love with Bradley Will Simpson, the Vamps' frontman and lead guitarist, and the silly and hot excuse of a guy.
But that guy is everything for me.
Really moves my way.
And no one can lessen the admiration, affection, gratification, love for him.
Danger and peril and obstacles are in my relationship, I must do something now.

~

I grabbed all my belongings quickly and Miranda, Tallia, and I boarded the plane to Birmingham, England. We are ready for any obstacle that interferes with our way. I held his Christmas present and my promise ring.

But I remembered the necklace he gave me: "Tammy and Bradley: An irrevocable love; never to cease". Those words entered my head and I felt weak for a moment. Questions entered my head.
Would he actually leave me with TWINS?
Has his love ceased?
Did he escape with that Lucille girl?
What's he doing right now?
Am I still in his life?
Why isn't Brad calling?
What's our date going to be tonight?
Should I go to the studio to surprise him?
When is our first tour together?
Why can't I think straight?
Did I start the problem?
Did we fight over drama?
Will our twins look like Brad?
Am I confused?
Why can't I think straight?!
Why can't my stars align?
My stars can't align!
I can only fathom my stars when I am with Brad!

~

"Tammy, are you sure you want to go alone?" Miranda asked.
"Yes, go to the apartment with Tallia, I'll meet you guys there." I replied.

I didn't bother to fix myself up. I wanted to stay as plain as I could be. It was now mid-January. I was back in Birmingham. I have an five month belly and I really do look pregnant. I haven't seen those orbs, skin, hands in over two weeks. I walked into the studio like nothing and I saw Katrina. She was on her phone, indignant.
"Hi Katrina."
"Tammy?" She arose. She ran to me. "Tammy!" She embraced me.
"Shush! I am here on a surprise duty for Brad."
"He's so cranky. Everything bothers him. Whenever we mention your name, he just completely walks out! How rude!"
"Where is he?"
"He is in studio A. James and Tris are here but Brad and Con are at Studio A."
"Where is James?"
"Room K."
"Alright."
"We have rehearsal for all the songs. Get ready to get bombarded with work."
"I will." I laughed.

I was walking looking at Katrina and into my laughing. I bumped into someone as a consequence for not paying attention. I evaluated the person's features. No. No. No! It was Brad. His coffee was on all of us. He looked at me as if I dressed extraordinary.
"I'm so sorry." I said trying to clean the coffee mess. His hand pushed me and he grabbed my wrist. He pushed me to the door on Room H. He locked the door with both of us in there. "Let me go!"
"What are you doing here!? What are you pretending?! The innocent?!" He yelled. His face was pure infuriation.
"I came here because I live in England. And I have a job here. When you have love problems, you can't just erase them by not working or being near that person."
"You didn't have to come!"
"I had an eight day recess!"
"Which ended January Second."
"I was in the hospital because when ever I'd recover from a panic attack and see you weren't there, I'd have another crisis. And this was for you. Sorry for wasting your time." I gave him the bag and walked out as smoothly as I could. "Kat, let's start rehearsing."

I had songs for 3/4 of the album to be done. We would release an EP in a few days which is very exciting. I stayed all day in the studio. I didn't step out for lunch. I didn't have any contact with the outside world. I had an hour recess, so I spent it on a book to read.

There I was on a couch, looking so bored, reading. The book was called, The Book Thief, and it took place in Nazi Germany. Everything in the book was amazing. After 30 minutes of reading, I decided to go for a drink. But then I remembered, I can't drink when I am pregnant. So I want of Studio A, since it had the juice vending machines, to buy a lemonade. I grabbed my parka and walked soberly to the vending machine.

His chestnut eyes were on me as if I were the spotlight. His lips look luscious as always. His skin turned pale. I just ignored him and grabbed my lemonade. But I felt hot. I was getting dizzy. I started breathing heavily. Panic Attack.

Brad stood there, conflicted. He had no idea what to do. So he grabbed me and embraced me. I was in his arm again. Everything stopped. We let go of each other and we stared into each other's eyes.