Perrie

Chapter 1

-Saige-

I stayed in bed, staring at the wall. My roommate still knocking on the door. "Just give up Alison."

Just like he did.

"Saige, open this damn door before I knock it down." Alison snapped.

"No." I covered my head with a pillow.

"You can't stay in there forever you know." I could imagine Ali rolling her eyes.

"Damn it Saige, open the door!" She banged the door.

"I'll get ready in a minute okay?" I snapped.

"Good. Be out in five minutes." I could hear the satisfaction in her tone.

I sighed. Why can't I just sleep forever? After all, dreams are better than reality.

I opened the sliding door of my closet. I just threw random clothes, a baggy shirt, and sweats.

"Your wearing that?" Alison looked me up and down.

"So? We're not going anywhere." I threw my hair up in a bun.

"We're going shopping." She rose her eyebrows.

"Then I'll go like this."

"Whatever, you drive." Ali handed me the keys.

"Do you mind if I turn on the radio?" Alison put her sunglasses on. I shook my head 'no'. We sang in unison to a couple songs.

"Ah! I love this song." Ali played Still Into You by Paramore.

Cause after all this time,

I'm still into you.

I should be over all the butterflies,

but I'm into you.

And baby even on our worst nights,

I'm into you.

I listened to the song carefully, studying each word. It all reminded me of him. I began to reminiscing our moments.

"Saige, Saige!" I heard Zayn's voice, but it soon faded into Alison's. I snapped back to reality, seeing that I might hit the pedestrians. I hit the brakes, making us jolt forward.

"Are you fucking crazy!" Alison yelled. "Your thinking about him aren't you?"

My grip on the steering wheel grew stronger. I didn't reply to her question.

"For Christ sakes Saige! He's gone! He left you a year ago. Why are you so blind?" Alison yelled at the top of her lungs.

That hurt. Even knowing that your best friend has said that to you.

"Shut up." I said quietly.

"What?" Alison took off her Ray bans.

"Do you know how it feels? It's hard." I kept my voice low.

"You have to get over it." Alison didn't listen to what I had just said.

"You know, it broke me when he left. That's why I'm a huge mess." I bit my lip.

"It's hard forgetting someone who gave you so much to remember." My voice trembled.

"Saige, stop--"

"Don't you think I try to forget about him? I try so hard, but everything reminds me of him." Tears brimmed my eyes.

"Saige, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"Its okay, Ali. I'll be fine." I calmed down a bit.

We walked into the huge building. "I'll be walking around, just call me when your done." I smiled weakly.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

Alison's right. I'm hung over some guy that left me a year ago. Why is it taking me so long to forget about him. I sat at a nearby bench. I needed to collect my thoughts.

What if I see him again? Would that make me feel better? I sighed.

"Saige? Is that you?" A girl spoke. My head shot up seeing a blonde.

"Fancy seeing you here!" She squealed shaking my hand.

"Nice to see too, uh..." My voice trailed off.

"Perrie? Remember?" Oh yeah, the one Zayn left me for.

"Oh yeah!" I faked my enthusiasm.

"What are you doing here?" Perrie showed off her pearl whites.

"Waiting for my friend, what about you?" I wasn't really interested in why she was here.

"Zayn's performing here in L.A. You remember Zayn right?"

"It's only been a year." I faked a laugh.

"Saige, are you ready?" Thank goodness!

"Oh wait, Saige can I get your number? Maybe we could hang out sometime."

"Oh I really have to go."

"Please." She begged.

"Fine, give me your phone."

Ugh, I'm too nice. I was debating whether or not I should give her a fake number. Well, I guess I'll give it a try.

"Bye Saige! See you soon!" Perrie waved me off.

"Why is Perrie Edwards talking to you." Alison grabbed onto my forearm.

"I don't know, she just came up to me."

Alison sighed. "I thought you hated her."

Well, I didn't exactly hate Perrie. I was just jealous of her. She had one thing that I didn't have, which was Zayn.

"No..." My voice trailed off.

"Why did you give her your number?"

Damn, was this girl interrogating me?

"I don't know, maybe she really is nice." I responded.

"Are you okay with that? I mean seeing her and Zayn still together?"

I clenched my jaw. "Let's just go." I muttered.

***

I locked myself in my room again. My phone kept buzzing multiple times. I grabbed my phone seeing an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey Saige, it's Perrie. xx

To: Perrie

Hi. :)

From: Perrie

I was wondering if you would like to hang out tomorrow? Maybe grab a coffee?

To: Perrie

Sure, why not?

From: Perrie

Great! Meet me at the Starbucks downtown @ 1 :)xx

(A/N) Woo! okay, so she meets Perrie! I don't really have anything to say, but have you guys heard Don't Let Me Go by Harry? It's amazing. I might use that song for a future chapter ;) I'm posting this early, because I'm going camping soon and of course, no wifi. :( I'll also post Chapter 2 early.