Love Never Felt So Good

Chapter 25

-Saige-

"Care to explain?" Alison snapped as she dropped two magazines onto the kitchen counter. I eyed the front covers; Zayn and I were on it along with Perrie.

"You guys are back together and you didn't bother to tell me?" Alison said exasperated. "Ali, I--" "I mean, I'm your best friend! I deserve to know first!" Alison blabbered. "Alison!" I yelled to get her attention.

"What?"

"Zayn and I aren't officially together,"

"Oh thank god, I thought that I was going to have to act like I cared about him."I gave her an annoyed look for cutting me off again.

"We're on good terms,  but we're not together together." Alison furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait, what about Perrie?" She asked. "Aren't they together?" I shook my head. "He told me they aren't together anymore." "Oh, well then I guess you guys can now be with each other happily, and ride off into the sunset in a carriage." Alison teased.

"Shut up." I felt my face turning crimson.

If only it was that easy. I'm still worrying about Perrie. She almost killed me when Zayn and I were first seen each other,  what if she pulls the trigger now?

"I also have to tell Drew that you don't feel the same way either." Alison added. "What do you mean?" I asked, completely confused. "Drew's been wanting me to tell you that he wasn't really into being in a relationship." For some reason, it felt like my ego was bruised. "Okay," I dragged on. It's been so long since I've heard about Drew.

"Zayn and I are going downtown, do you want anything?" I asked. "Damn, girl. Three days in a row; you guys are already inseparable." Ali smirked.

***

It's been nearly an hour and Zayn and I are arguing about which way to go.

"I'm pretty sure we take the first left down there." I scowled. "Um, whose driving again?" Zayn said sarcastically. "Just trust me, okay? I've lived here longer than you have. Go down the first damn left!" I exclaimed. "You said you've went downtown once! You could have forgotten which way to go."

I was already getting tired of this silly argument, might as well let him have his way.

"You know what? Fine. Go, go take your own way." I huffed out a huge breath. "Aw, c'mon Saige. Don't be mad." Zayn whined as he continued to drive. "Don't be mad over a stupid argument," He continued to complain. "I'm not mad!" I snapped. Zayn drew out a breath. "Sure you aren't."