Paranoid

Chapter 32

-Saige-

Zayn hasn't been replying to my texts or calls these past three days. It's quite strange. If he was upset with me, I'd have no idea why he would be. Unless the paparazzi has snapped pictures of Ryan and I. Hopefully they didn't.

"Why are you staring at your phone upset?" Alison threw a pillow at me. "Did Ryan text you?" She asked.

"No, it's not Ryan." I huffed out a breath. "Zayn's been ignoring me for some reason." I frowned. "Do you think that the paps got something on you? Like snapped a few pictures of Ryan and you?" She asked.

"If they did, I'm sure Zayn wouldn't believe them. I know he trusts me."

"Take my words into consideration, Saige." She sang.

"Alison, I am not leaving Zayn for some stranger that I met four days ago." I exclaimed. "Why don't you date Ryan? You seem to be obsessing over him."

Alison sighed. "I'm trying to help guide you to the right path and I know that being with Zayn isn't right for you!"

"How would you know that?" I scowled at her.

"He hurt you! He left you for another girl you thought he stopped seeing." She retorted. "That's in the past!" I argued.

"He made you into this broken girl! The broken girl who couldn't do anything with her life besides crying about how he left you."

"I'm not like that anymore." I muttered under my breath.

Alison huffed out a breath and sat next to me. "I'm sorry, Saige. I just don't want you to get hurt again. I hate seeing you like that." She rested her head onto my shoulder.

"What if I do turn into that broken girl again?" I buried my face into my hands.

 "Now I got you thinking wrong." Alison softly groaned. "Let's get your mind off of it, okay?" She stood up abruptly. "Ryan said that he could take us to this café. His treat." She offered.

"I guess." I stood up. "Are we going to meet him there or is he going to pick us up?" I asked.

***

"Great to see you again, Saige." Ryan smirked.