Jealousy

Chapter 24

-Perrie-

My eyes skimmed every head line on the magazines.

One Direction's Zayn Malik Mystery Girl

Zayn Malik Cheating?

All of them made me want to vomit my guts out. I know jealousy isn't very attractive,  but I can't help it! I thought Saige and I could be really good friends, until she started to look at Zayn like a love sick puppy. Who does she think she is?! How dare she steal the one man that I love so much!

I wanted to rip every single magazine that had Zayn and Saige printed onto it. I began to throw every single one of them onto the floor until the manager of the store escorted me out.

I huffed a breath. I pulled the hem of my shirt a little down and walked down the street. I felt a small tap on my shoulder. Usually I'd smile, but I had a huge scowl on my face as I turned to them. "Your Perrie Edwards, right?" The girl seemed pretty young, around the age of thirteen perhaps. "Yes. Yes I am. May I help you?" I said a bit harsh. "I'm sorry about what happened; between you and Zayn, of course."

I nodded my head, motioning for her to continue. Can't she see that I'm not in the mood to talk about this?

"I just wanted to say that he's a huge dick for letting you go like that." My eyes widened at the words coming out of her mouth. Shes only thirteen! She shouldn't be talking like this!

"Uh, thank you?" I furrowed my eyebrows, still shocked at her words.

"Hopefully you can get him back. I'm still shipping Zerrie!"

After a quick picture and an autograph,  we finally said our goodbyes.

As I continued to walk, I noticed a few people giving me pity looks. It was irritating. I will get Zayn back.

I got rid of you once, Saige. I can do it again.

(A/N) ayyyeee, Perrie's point of view! Oh and please know that this chapter is supposed to be short,I just wanted to show a bit of Perrie's thoughts about Zaige and stuff.

DOUBLE UPDATE! Do you love me or what?