The Big Apple

Chapter 30

-Saige-

"I can't believe your actually going!" Alison squealed once I told her I agree to taking some time off. "Finally! We get to spend time with each other in the Big Apple!" Ali sighed happily. "I haven't spent time with you ever since Zach came."

"Zach?" I questioned while laughing.

"Zayn, whatever. Tomato tuh-mah-to." Ali shrugged. I just laughed. "I have everything planned for us. We're going to watch a broadway musical, eat at the most fanciest place, and-- ugh, I'm just so excited." Alison smiled.

"What time does our flight leave tomorrow?" I asked.

"Ten o'clock. Make sure you have everything you need." Ali informed me.

***

"Saige,"

BAM.

"Saige!"

"What!" I muttered, annoyed. "It's nine!" Alison growled.

"And?"

"It takes an hour to get to LAX." I forced one of my eyes open, only to see Ali with her hands upon her hips. I just stared at her until she said, "New York. Hello?" My eyes flew open and I shot up in my bed. "You wont have time to shower, hurry up!" She muttered before slamming the bedroom door shut.

I became light headed after getting up so quickly. I clutched my head lightly and sat back down with my head down. After I felt normal I immediately began searching for comfortable clothes to wear that I haven't packed up.  

I groaned. I don't want to be smelly in an airplane the whole time. I quickly grabbed my towel and washed my body up. I was taking my sweet time lathering my body up with peppermint scented body soap, until Alison banged on the door loudly.

"You have five minutes!" She yelled behind the door. I internally groaned and rinsed my body.

When I was finally out of the bathroom, I pulled on my sweatpants and a plain t-shirt. "I'm ready, I'm ready." I ruahed out, repeating it very quickly.

"Good!" Alison clapped her hands. "Get it loaded in the trunk, the taxis been waiting for fifteen minutes already. I bet he's going to charge more." She sighed. I ran out the door with my luggage banging on every object in the way.