Concert

Chapter 3

-Saige-

I quickly got ready. I threw on my jacket and slipped on my shoes.

"Hurry! We're going to be late!" Perrie yelled from her car.

"Coming!" I ran as fast as I could.

"Your wearing that?" Perrie eyed at my jacket and sneakers.

"It's just a concert, it's not like I'm going to meet the queen." I chuckled.

We reached the Staple Center. Millions of girls screaming and crying. I didn't realize they were this famous.

"C'mon." Perrie tugged at my arm. We walked to a group of large men. Perrie walked in, but before I could take a step, they blocked me with their arms.

"She's a friend of mine." Perrie said.

"Thank you." I whispered. She chuckled.

"Let's go into the dressing room, maybe they remember you." She pulled me into the large room.

I saw the four familiar boys siting down, getting their hair done. I didn't see Zayn around, so that's a relief.

"Hey guys."

"Hi Perrie." They all said in unison.

"I brought a friend along, maybe you guys remember her from a while ago." Perrie smiled. The four boys looked at me.

"H-Hi..." I nervously smiled.

"She seems familiar, but I can't figure out who she is." Liam said.

Im surprised I still remember all their names. It's probably because their names are on every single magazine I see.

"Uh, Sam?" Niall squinted his eyes.

I shook my head. "It's-"

"It starts with a S that's what I remember." Niall cut me off.

"It's Saige." I finished.

"Oh! Yeah!" Harry flipped his curls.

"It's nice seeing you again, after a long period of time." Liam hugged me.

"Where's Zayn?" Perrie looked around.

"I'm here." He said before looking right at me.

There he was, standing in front of me. I swear I could feel my heart stop. He still looks the same. His hair in a quiff, a bit of stubble on his face.

"Saige?" He whispered. I looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"I brought her along if you don't mind." Perrie wrapped her arms around Zayn.

"Its fine. Let's go." They walked out of the dressing room.

"What was that all about?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows.

"They went out before didn't they? Then Perrie came along and Zayn had to pick between them." Niall said. How did he know?

"It's okay. We'll stay around you so it's not weird." Harry wrapped an arm around me.

"It's okay, but thanks." I smiled.

We all stayed backstage, waiting for the fans to come in.

"I'll be right back, I think I left my phone in my car." Perrie rummaged through her bag.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I grabbed onto her forearm. She shook her head.

Zayn slowly walked up to me, making sure to keep his distance. "What are you doing here?" He whispered.