Friends

Chapter 2

-Zayn-

I saw Perrie cooking in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "What are you doing, love?" I asked, before I kissed her cheek.

"You know, I saw Saige yesterday." Perrie smiled.

Saige? I haven't heard her name for a long time. I wonder how she's doing.

"She's still here in L.A?" I looked at the delicious food.

"Yup." She popped the 'p'. "I'm going to see her again today." Perrie handed me my lunch. "I'll be back soon!" She waved me off.

Since when did Perrie and Saige become friends?

-Saige-

I sat in the corner, sipping my latte. I looked out the window trying to find Perrie. She hasn't been here for ten minutes.

"Sorry I'm late, I needed to cook breakfast for Zayn." She smiled.

"It's okay." I returned a small smile.

"I heard the fair was going to open at two. Do you want to go?" Perrie took out a flyer from her bag.

"Sure." I've always wanted to go to the fair, but Zayn had always said that it was boring.

"Great! Lets get going before the lines get long."

***

"Which ride do you want to go on first?" I asked looking at the small map that the guy gave us when we first walked in.

"I've always been a huge fan of the Slingshot." Perrie smirked.

"I've never heard of it." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well then, let it be a surprise." Perrie chuckled.

We walked up to a long line of people waiting. I looked at the ride, seeing that it actually slingshots you into the sky.

"P--Perrie, I--I don't want to d--do this any--more." I stammered.

"Aw c'mon, it's fun! It really is!" She begged.

"I'm really afraid of heights! What if it actually let's go of us and we die!" I yelled.

"Calm down Saige, you'll have fun I promise." Perrie giggled.

After a long wait, it was finally our turn to go on. I was literally shaking. I hate heights, it's like my enemy.

"Okay girls, keep your hands in feet in the ride at all times. There is a camera right here..." He pointed to a small Go Pro Camera in the middle. "It will be recording, and if you want the video I'll be glad to give it to you." The guy finished.

"Okay. 3...2..." He started counting down.

"No, no! Take me off! I don't want to anymore!" I cried.

"1!"

I screamed as we shot up into the air. Perrie was laughing at me. We came back down and Perrie was still laughing.

"It was scary! I've never been on that!" I yelled.

"Can we see the video?" She asked the guy. He hooked the Go Pro to his laptop. Perrie was laughing hysterically at my reaction.

"Can we have it?" I asked. The guy handed us his email to contact him for it.

"Thank you." We both said in unison.

"I could use this to blackmail you." Perrie waved the paper with the email printed onto it .

"Not unless if I take it!" I reached for it.

"I'm just kidding Saige." Perrie laughed.

We rode a few more rides before we left.

"Hey, do you want to come to the One Direction concert with me?" Perrie bluntly asked.

No, I don't want to be awkward with you and Zayn.

"Uh, when?"

"It's on Saturday."

Shoot, just make up a lie like, Alison is crippled.

"I--uh am going out of t--town that day." I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"I know your lying. Your stuttering gives it away." Perrie giggled.

"Fine, I'll go." I huffed.

"Good. Then it's settled." Perrie turned on her heels, but then turned back to me.

"I think we're going to be really good friends. See you on Saturday." She waved me off.

Damn it, why did I agree? I'm not ready to see Zayn again. He probably doesn't want to see me again. Hell, what am I talking about? He probably doesn't even remember me.

***

"There you are!" Ali put on her glasses. "Where we're you?" She put her hand on her hip.

"Whoa, I'm not your boyfriend." I chuckled. "Perrie and I went to the fair." I slipped off my shoes.

"Uh-uh, that girl better not steal you away from me. Girl! I will cut you." Alison did some hand motions. I just kept laughing.

"Oh, um. Perrie invited me to the One Direction concert this Saturday." I said, as I rummaged through the pantry.

"One. . . Direction!" Alison gasped. "Are you ready?" She held onto my shoulders.

"Uh, what?" I ate a chip.

"To see him again. To see Zayn again!" Alison shook me.

"I--I don't know." I sighed.

"Why'd you agree to go, if your not ready to see him?"

"I guess--I thought I would feel better if I saw him again." I bit my lip.

"Saige, it's only going to make it worse. Your going to see Zayn and Perrie together." Alison emphasized 'together'.

"I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." I brushed passed her.

Why did I agree to going. Alison's right, I'm just going to get hurt again. I buried my head into my hands. I'm going for Perrie. Not Zayn.

(A/N) I added a small part of Zayn's P.O.V. There's going to be a lot more in the next chapter.

While I'm camping I'm going to be writing a bunch of chapters, so I might update every week instead of every two weeks. Leave some feedback! (Sorry that this chapter was boring lol. I didn't like it.) Oh and sorry for posting this a little late, iI'll post the third one next week :)