Stay Away From Him

Chapter 11

-Saige-

I woke up with a killer headache. All I could hear was BANG, BANG, BANG. I groaned loudly. "Ah, so your awake now." Ali came into my room with Advil and water. "What happened last night?" I snatched the things out of her hand. "We went to Perrie's party, you sang with Zayn, you went to the bar, then you came back pissed." Ali recapped the whole thing. "Ugh, I feel like I'm dying." I rubbed my temples.

"I think you pissed off Zayn last night." I shot up, making my head hurt even more. "How?" "I have no idea. I went to Zayn to ask what happened, but he dodged my question and left." "Did you even drink at all?" "I was going to get wasted, but I saw how crazy you were getting, so I knew I had to drive home." I nodded.

From: Harry

Hey, Perrie is going to leave in a few. She wants to see you.

I replied with a simple 'okay'. "Hey, I'm going to go out in a few." I mumbled. Ali scoffed. "I doubt that, you'd knock out in the shower like last time." "I just need to say bye to Perrie, then I'll rest." I got up slowly. "Okay, whatever." Ali put up her hands. "I'll make you soup or something." "Thanks."

I rummaged through my drawers, grabbing out shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I quickly got ready and trotted down the stairs. I was greeted by a decent scent. "Ali, what are you making?" "Soup, it should help with your little hangover." I nodded. "Okay, I'll be out for a while." I grabbed my car keys.

"Saige! Over here!" Harry, waving his hands in the air. "Hey, where's Perrie?" I ran my hand through my hair. "She's talking to Zayn." I nodded. I looked over to the side seeing Perrie and Zayn. Perrie's eyes flickered to me then back to Zayn's. "Hold on." I hear her whisper to Zayn.

"Saige, can I talk to you for a second?" "Uh, y--yeah sure." I stammered. Perrie walked me over to a quiet spot. "Um, do you have any feelings for Zayn still?" I nearly froze when she asked that question. What do I say? "Yeah, I'm still in love with your boyfriend."?

"N--No. Of course not, w--why'd you ask?" Damn my stuttering. "I know your lying." She faked a laugh. "Just do me a favor and stay away from him." Perrie snapped. "Don't even talk to him, think, or even look at him." I was taken back from her words.

"W--What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You fucking heard me. Stay away from him, if you know what's good for you." Perrie smirked.

Okay, now I'm scared.

"I'll see you later." She blew a kiss to me, before she went to Zayn.

I'm speechless. What is she going to do to me if I go near Zayn?

"Zayn, babe. I'm going to miss you." Perrie cupped his face in her hands. "I'll miss you too." He replied. "I promise I'll call you right when I get there." Soon enough, their goodbyes turned into a make out session. I scoffed, looking away.

"They do this every single time when Zayn goes to tour." Harry muttered. I laughed. They finally stopped sucking off each others faces. Perrie pulled him into a hug. I couldn't help but feel jealous.

That should be me. That should be me kissing him. That should be me whose holding him.

Perrie smirked over to me. I rolled my eyes, keeping my sight to the ground. "Bye guys." Perrie waved, not bothering to hug any of us goodbye.

Perrie seems so innocent to other people, but in my eyes she's different. She's like this angel when she's around people. Inside she's like a devil. I may be over exaggerating, but that's how I see it.

"Saige?" Harrys voice boomed over my thoughts. "Yeah?" I snapped bak to reality. "We're going now." I nodded following them out the doors.

"I'll see you guys later, yeah?" I said once we reached the parking lot. They nodded. Well, Harry did. Zayn was zoning us out. He's probably missing his "angel". "Okay, bye." I waved them off.

"Stay away from him, if you know what's good for you." Perrie's words replayed over and over in my head. This is definitely not helping with my headache.

"Saige? Are you okay? You kind of look pale." Ali asked. "Y--Yeah. The headache was just getting worse." I lied. The whole Perrie situation probably made me pale. "Let me go get you a bowl of soup." "Thanks." I mumbled. Ali nodded.

"So what did Perrie say?" Ali came back with the soup. "To stay away from him." I muttered. My eyes widened at what I've just said. "What?" Ali rose her eyebrows. "She told me to stay away from Zayn. Thats all." I sighed.

"Are you going to do that?" "I--I don't know. She said to stay away from him, if you know what's good for you." I explained. "Damn." Ali's eyes widened.

(A/N) Sorry, its really short. :( I didn't really have any ideas after I wrote that last sentence, lol. Fire is already out! Just posted the first chapter yesterday :) So, I've decided that I'm going to try to make my chapters longer. 3-5 pictures at the most. The next chapter is short, but from then on I'll try to make it long. That means, no more weakly posts on Wednesday! Leave Feedback!