Get Out Of My Head

Chapter 4

-Zayn-

Saige, Saige, Saige.

Why did she have to come back into my life now? I can't stop thinking about her again, it's driving me crazy.

"Zayn? You've been up all night, take a rest." Perrie hugged me from behind.

"Yeah, I'll come to bed in a little bit." I mumbled.

That song that she's writing with Harry. The meaning. Was she talking about me? Probably. Maybe she was trying to say that I broke her heart.

I sighed, and crawled into bed next to Perrie. I studied her features as she slept peacefully.

"Goodnight." I whispered before kissing her forehead and turning off the lights.

I woke up to the sound of raindrops hitting the window. I unwrapped my arms from Perrie's waist. I looked outside seeing that the clouds were gray.

"Your awake." Perrie whispered.

"Hey, do you want to eat out for breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure, let me get ready first." She slipped out of the bed and into the shower.

I kept looking out the window. I always loved it when it rained. I think that Saige and I are raindrops.

We fall, crash, and break into parts. Why am I saying that? We're done. We're over. I'm over it.

"Are you ready?" Perrie's voice broke through my thoughts.

"Huh?" I got a bit startled. "Y-Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my car keys and walked outside.

"Where are we eating?"

"Your favorite." I smiled. "Louise's?" She yelled. I nodded as I held her hand in mine.

***

"I'll have the Belgian waffles please." Perrie ordered.

"And for you sir?" The waitress motioned over to me.

"I'll have the same, thanks."

"Okay, I'll be right back with your orders." She smiled after taking the menus.

"So, what are you doing this month?" I sipped my orange juice.

"Well, I have to leave to the UK on Saturday, and then start our tour." She happily stated.

"I'm going to miss you." I said.

"What?"

"I said I'm going to miss you."

"Sorry, I can't hear you." I looked over at the back at some obnoxious people laughing loudly.

"I'm going to miss you." I said for the hundredth time.

"Aw, I'll miss you too." Perrie pouted.

"What? I can't hear you, those people over there are too loud." I sighed pointing over to the people.

"Is that Saige? And. . . Harry?"

"What?" I shot up from my seat, looking at their familiar faces. "

I'm going to ask if they want to sit with us, okay?"

No! Don't, it'll only make it awkward.

"Okay."

"Hey, Saige!" Perrie walked over to where they were sitting.

Why was she here anyway? Especially with Harry? He barely knows her. They soon came over to our table and sat across from us.