Don't Let Me Go

Chapter 6

-Saige-

"Ali, I think I know a way for me to move on." I jumped on her bed. "Saige, it's freaking eight o'clock. Can we talk about this later?" She groaned. "It's twelve." I rose an eyebrow. "Ugh, I'm up." She wiped the sleep out of her eye. "What's your idea?" "I was thinking about meeting new people." I nervously said.

"Oh! My cousin is single. Maybe I could set you guys up together like a blind date." Alison winked. Blind date hm? "I don't know." I nervously chuckled. "Do you remember Tristan?" I nodded. "His brother is single, his name is Drew." I nodded again. "You want to Skype him?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "No! I don't want to seem desperate." "Your not going to look desperate. I'll just talk to him."She quickly grabbed her laptop.

"Hey, don't you dare!" I tried to snatch the laptop from her hands "No Swiper, no swiping." Alison giggles. I soon heard the Skype tone when you call someone. "Hey Ali, anything wrong?" A deep voice boomed through the speakers. "Hi, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to ask if you were busy this Saturday." Alison looked at me then back at the computer screen. "Um, I think I'm free." "Would you be interested into going on a blind date with a friend of mine?" I could feel my cheeks flush. Ugh I feel embarrassed. He chuckled lightly. "Um, sure." "Great, I bet she will be looking forward to it." Alison smiled evily. "I'll text you the address and all." "Okay, I'll see you later." They bid their goodbyes.

"You know it sort of isn't a blind date because I know who it is." I rose an eyebrow. "Well at least for him it is." She hopped out of bed.

From: Harry

Are you ready to perform? I invited some friends to watch.

To: Harry

Thanks for reminding me! I'll be there in a few minutes. xx

"Ali! I'll be out!" I grabbed my guitar an headed out the door.

"Wow you really meant it when you said you'll be here in a few minutes." Harry chuckled. "Ready to perform? I got my guitar." I smiled as I sat next to him on the fountain.

"One, two, three, four..." I tapped on the guitar.

Now you are standing there right in front of me.

I hold on it's getting harder to breathe.

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me.

I never knew how bright they would be.

I saw in the corner there is a photograph.

No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you.

It lays there alone in it's bed of broken glass. 

This bed was never made for two.

I'll keep my eyes wide open.

I'll keep my arms wide open.

Don't let me,

Don't let me,

Don't let me go.

Cause I'm tired of feeling alone.

Don't let me,

Don't let me,