"I still love the guy that..."

(A/N) Okay so I have no idea if I mentioned Saige's last name or not. If I did, well Miller will just be it for now. 

Chapter 13

-Saige-

Zayn was crazy last night. Who would've known he would touch me like that? It honestly scared me. Now I know what your thinking, Ahh, she probably liked it. Well, yes and no. I was scared shitless, because of what Perrie had told me. Those words are still haunting me. I've been doing my best trying to avoid him, but he always pops out of nowhere.

I've been tossing and turning every second. Zayn Malik is keeping me awake at night again. And that's not a good thing.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my twitter feed. I tapped on the trends. The one that stood out to me the most was #Zaynisacheater.

Have they gotten pictures already?

I tapped on it the hash tag seeing a bunch of pictures of Zayn and I. I scrolled down, reading each tweet carefully.

1DLM5SOS: #Zaynisacheater? Zerrie is never splitting up. Even if that hoe bag comes into the picture.

directioner43157: Who is this bimbo? #Zaynisacheater

jadespinkbow: This bitch could go to hell. #ZerrieForever #Zaynisacheater

Most of these were hurtful. I couldn't stop reading them. I didn't know I was crying until a few tear drops fell onto my lap. All of my mentions were filled with death threats. Has Zayn seen this hash tag yet?

It took me a while to call him. I know I have I keep my distance, but he has to know about this.

"Hello?" "Zayn?" "The one and only." He cheekily replied. "Have you checked your twitter yet?" "Nope, I'll check right now hold on." He sounded so cool talking to me. Does he even remember what he did last night?

"Shit." He cursed under his breath. "Yeah." I replied. "I need to talk to Perrie before hell breaks loose." Zayn rushed.

Zayn's voice got cut off and Perrie's contact came onto my phone. Speak of the devil. "Uh, I'll talk to you later." I mumbled, before answering Perrie's call.

"What the fuck is this?" Perrie spat. I've never heard her tone be so cold and harsh. "Didn't I tell you to back the fuck off?" She yelled through the phone, making me flinch. "Perrie, I swear to you. I'm not doing anything with him, I'm not stealing him away from you!" I yelled back, just as harsh. She scoffed. "Just know this, Saige Miller." She began.

"Zayn will never want you. If he did, why didn't he stay with you? Why did he pick me instead of you? Oh that's right, he wants me not you." Perrie spoke low. I was left speechless. She was right. He doesn't want me. He never wanted me in the first place, so why keep on trying?

"Speechless, are we?" I clenched my jaw. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. It felt as if something was holding me back from saying anything. "Just get that through your damn thick skull, okay?" She said sweetly. "If I see you with him again, you'll wish you've never done that." And with that, she ended the phone call there.

After Perrie hung up, Zayn called right after. "Saige? Hello?" He spoke. "What." I said harshly. "Are you okay? What happened?" He spoke quickly. "I'm fine, is there anything else you want to say?" He must think I'm bipolar. I'm not, I just have to act this way so he can stay out of my way.