Stress

(A/N) WARNING. this chapter is a buttmuncher and sucks really bad. Viewer discretion is advised.

Chapter 29

-Saige-

I've been scared lately since Perrie's visit. I can't help but feel as if she's planning something. Every time there's a knock on the door, I became anxious. I can't seem to think straight. In class I even zone out-- it's become so severe that I don't even know what I'm learning anymore. Alison notices it. She says that I should go on some kind of vacation to get my mind off of things. I refused though. I need to catch up on my uni. I almost have been kicked out due to my absences.

The only time when I feel calm is when I'm talking to Zayn. He tells me to not worry about Perrie. It'll only create more stress and weight upon my shoulders. Of course I don't listen. I only overthink more. stress

"Saige." Alison sang while opening the door.

"Alison, what ever you need to say can wait later. I have a ton of homework to do right now." I fisted my hair into my hands.

"Your homework can wait. What I need to tell you is really important." Alison slammed my textbook shut amd jumped onto my bed. "I got us tickets to New York!"

I groaned. "Ali, I told you that I cannot go on any vacation."

"I know, I know. You just seem very stressed with everything; Perrie, your relationship with Zayn, and uni. You always claim to want to take a break from everything, but you don't do it. Why?" Alison cried.

I groaned. "Alison I wish I could take a break from everything. I just can't right now. There's many things I need to do now that's really important and I can't afford to be kicked out of uni."

"It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while." Alison murmured. "I just want to see you happy again. It came back when you and Zayn were okay, until it got sucked up by the darkness."

"All of the anxiety is eating me and tearing me apart. Some days, I feel everything at once. Other days, I feel nothing at all." I pushed my textbook and papers away, so that I can lay down.

"Girls night?" Alison offered. I shook my head.