California Gurls we're unforgettable!

Hi, bitches. It's Kitty, and here's my OC for California. Feel free to leave criticism and comments. Also we don't own the art :)

Representing: California, USA

Name: Beverly Smith (Beverly comes from Beverly Hills and smith is the most common surname in America)

Birthday: September 9, 1850 (exact date California was founded)

Actual Age: 165

Human Age (age they look): 19

Hair: long, blonde, usually curled and worn down (modeled after Paris Hilton)

Eyes: sea blue (matching the Pacific Ocean)

Height: 5'7 (the average height for an American woman is 5'4.5 but since California is a bigger state, I made her slightly taller)

Body Type: Skinny (stereotypically California girls have an obsession with remaining slim), busty from beast augmentation (the top two cities that highest plastic surgery rate in the US are LA and Beverly Hills)

Family Members: the west/pacific coast (Oregon and Washington)

Strengths: singing/acting (Hollywood), ambitious (California has a lot of aspiring stars), sporty (only state to host both the summer and Winter Olympics), social (stereotypically Californians are very outgoing)

Weaknesses: ditzy/catty (stereotypical valley girl), superficial/insecure (California has the highest plastic surgery rate in the US), drama queen/gossiper (LA tabloids/Paparazzi),

Personality: Beverly is a very outgoing and fun loving girl, who strives for fame and fortune. California loves the spot light and will do anything to remain in it. Although she is quite social and outgoing, the blonde Californian can be rather catty and dramatic, especially when it comes to other girls.

Backstory: Growing up, Beverly was merely apart of the rather large Spanish empire, only to later become apart of Mexico. A while after California became one with Mexico, she was once again switched over to a new environment. America had won the Mexican-American war, and she was officially apart of America. Being traded around from person to person lead Beverly to obtaining some abandonment issues, and even to this day she still can come across as clingy.

Friends: America, the west/pacific coast (apart of west/pacific coast), Spain (originally Spanish territory), cities/towns in California

Enemies: Colorado (broncos vs raiders long term rivalry), southern states (sided with the union in the civil war)

Neutral: Everyone else.

Speech patterns/voice: Vally girl accent

Other: n/a

A note from California: "California girls we're undeniable, daisy dukes bikinis on top!"