Roast The OCs pt 1

We gathered some of our IRL friends to roast our OCs :)

Sparta:

•"I'm sorry for all of those times I called you a whore. I didn't realize the lack of love from Greece left a hole in your heart that only dicks could fill."
-Tessa

•"You remind me of summer: Sweaty, short, and no class."
-Kitty

•"Save your breath, you'll need it to blow your pimp tonight."
-Zoey

•"Do your big boobs overcompensate from your lack of brain cells?"
-Torrance

•"Your eyes are as dead as your city."
-Beth

•"If you keep drinking your problems, maybe you'll the alcohol poising will kill you-Oh wait...I'm a bit too late aren't I?"
-James

Massachusetts:

"Whenever I get a boner, I just have to look at a picture of you and then it'll go away."
-James

"In every friend group there's always the ugly/boring one...And that's you in every situation."
-Zoey

"Helena is a sex goddess, Beverly spent a month in the play boy mansion, as for you?..Well I suppose every squad has the boring one."
-Torrance

•"You're honestly too boring to insult...Not even the queen of mean can roast something as boring, insignificant, and irrelevant as you."
-Kitty

•"Having sex with you would be honesty as pleasurable as having sex with a fish out of water. The only difference is at least the fish moves around unlike your lifeless ass."
-Tessa

"You look like ugly Betty before her makeover."
-Beth

California:

•"Beautiful mess? Don't you mean psycho drama queen with a semi-trailer of emotional baggage?"
-Tessa

•"There's no point in trashing your face because your plastic surgeon already did that for me."
-Zoey

•"I don't know what's flatter, your hair, your personality, or your chest before the implants."
-Kitty

•"You might not have talent, so porn is always an option...but maybe fix your plastic face even more...Even porn has standards..."
-James

•"I saw your last porno, and you're great at giving head....however with an ugly face like that you sort of have to be."
-Torrance

•"You look like a middle of a chart for the negative affects of steroids."
-Beth

*****

Want us to do this again? COMMENT AWAY!! Also leave any roasts for our OCs and we might just use them next time :)