Hetalia Opinions: Hetalia Broads

Hey, mofos!

Zoey here and it's time for a hetalia opinion! First of all I'd like to say thank you guys for getting us to 2k so quickly and that you're all Gilbert level awesome! Second order of business, is my personally sexy opinion on the bitches (or girls) of hetalia. I honestly think that the female characters or hell even the nyotalia broads don't get enough credit/love. Maybe this is just because I'm a lesbian, but I personally love MOST of the female characters! Even though I may not be found of certain lady characters, I can honestly say that they all bring something special to the table. For example, fem!Prussia/Julchen (yes I know you call her Maria, Tess, deal with it) might have smaller boobs and be kinda twiggy, but she's strong and so fucking sexy! I mean have you seen them legs?! Also Hungary is just a goddess. Everything from her quirky and cute personality to being able to kick ass when it's needed! I understand that if you guys have some problems with some of the girls/don't like all of them, however I don't see why a lot of people hate all of them. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Liechtenstein (please don't kill me I know she's adorable but I'm just not a fan of her) but I don't hate her for it and it doesn't mean I won't write for her. The majority of characters in hetalia are male and I know that most fans don't like the girls because it supposedly 'gets in the way of their OTPS', which is honestly ridiculous. I understand if you ship something and get defensive when someone else gets involved, but it doesn't mean you have to hate the character for it. I think it's time that we let the hetalia girls/nyotalia girls get some loving! Personally, my favorite girl is fem!France or Marianne. I love her to death and I relate to her a lot with the entire slut shaming deal. That's just my own opinion of the girls in this fandom, but now tell me what you think! Comment below your opinions on the hetalia chicks, and what opinions you'd like to see next!

Oo Zoey