Truth Or Dare With The OCs pt 1

Sparta: WHAT UP, MY BRAZILIAN PROSTITUTES?!!

Massachusetts: How do you know that they're Brazilian?

Sparta: good point...WHAT UP MY RACIAL AMBIGUOUS PROSTITUTES?!

California: That's like so much more PC, Helen :)

Sparta: FUCK YEAH!!!

California: Our first question is for all like three of us; its spathens or sparssia

Massachusetts: I'm team Sparssia because let's think about this logically: Would we rather have Prussia hanging around with us all the time, or Athens? Prussia might be annoying as shit, but we don't need another bitch ass know it all. It's MY job to be the bitch ass know it all of the group, okay?!...

Sparta: Damn woman...

Massachusetts:...and also because Prussia and Sparta seem to understand each other more than I'll ever know.

Sparta: Prussia does seem to get me...but I'm not very hard to figure out. Just give me alcohol, my hunting bow, a dirty mag, and a dildo and I'm content.

California: ............I will never understand Europeans.....

Massachusetts: it's not Europeans; its just Helena.

California: I'm team spathens because like I feel bad for Athens. He's alone and it's the classic Hollywood movie where the badass jock slut falls for the insecure awkward nerd.

Sparta: I ship myself with whomever has the biggest dick...

Massachusetts: classy, Helen...

California: okay like what the hell is wrong with kids today?! Who suggested this as our first date?! The first dare is to like barge into a world meeting naked while singing S&M....

Sparta: *Already naked, holding a whip* Way ahead of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Massachusetts: The viewer said SING S&M not preform it.

Sparta: You have no jams, Massy.

****At Le World Conference****

England: Alright I think that one of the worlds most immense epidemics is-

Sparta/Massachusetts/California: *Run in streaking*

England: O.o okay I'm used to Helena being naked at the WRONG times, but this is a new level of fucked up!

Prussia: I'm all kinds of okay with this!

Massachusetts: I MAYBE BAD BUT I'M PERFECTLY GOOD AT IT

France: Ohonhonhon~

California: SEX IN THE AIR, I DON'T CARE I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT!

Spain: Sex has a smell? Huh, do you think if I made sex scented perfume people would buy it?

Romano: No you, dumb bastard.

Sparta: STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME!!!

Prussia: Kesesesese! I know, Helen, I know you're one kinky son of a slut.

England: America, why's is it always your states that are fucked up?

America: Hang on, Sparta is the work of Greece!

Greece: *sleeping with a cat on his stomach*

Germany: Well...that explains that....

*****

Sparta: Well that was fun!

Massachusetts: Why're you still naked?

Sparta: Why aren't you naked?

California: *laughing* like this is why we're friends! Okay our next truth is for all of us. Have we ever like gone to a party and gotten drunk until we like humped sheep like Scotland?....What the crap type of question is that?!

Sparta: It's my kind of question ;)

Massachusetts: No...I've never humped a sheep while drunk...but I have humped people such as-

California: let's like leave the readers in suspense of who you've boned. We'll save it for our college AU.

Sparta: You broke the fourth wall faster than I broke my hymen...

California: Anyways I have not humped a sheep while drunk...And that's mainly because when I drink I usually just end up passing out into the streets...

Sparta: I haven't humped a sheep, but I've humped a goat while drunk. #BeautyAndTheBeast

Massachusetts: Oh yeah I remember that! I was the one who dared you to shag a goat in the first place!

California: That was one weird night....

Sparta: Our next dare is that I have is actually for me! I have to read a Greece x Japan lemon to them.

*****

Sparta: Japan loudly moaned as Greece continued roughly bite down on his penis. "Oh...H-Harder, Greece!" The Japanese male called out, through gritted teeth. The older male obeyed his command, and intensely continued to grind his teeth into the shorter Asian's member. Ja-

Greece: *Sleeping*

Sparta: *Falls asleep next to Greece*

Japan: .........Little do they know, but I wrote that....

*****

Sparta: Well that was eventful...Anyways our final truth is have we ever played a drinking game?

Massachusetts: Erryday...I'm the master of beer pong.

California: Like I'm a queen when it comes to rummy.

Sparta: I'm the best at flip cup and just chugging games in general.

Massachusetts: You're only good at chugging games because you have practice with all the semen you swallow.

Sparta: You know me almost too well, massy! I also have another drinking game that I'm quite good at.

California: What is it?

Sparta: Every Time I get sad I take a shot.

Massachusetts: O.o and on that note we're ending this! Comment what truths and dares you want to see next!