Prussia The Motivational Speaker

England: So kids, your father and I saw what happened. We found weed hidden in your bag.

America: Ugh, can I leave? I have some weed to smoke and burgers to eat.

France: Non, mon petite Amerique...We hired a motivational speaker to come in and talk to both of you regarding drugs and your future...He should be here any-

*door flings open*

Prussia: *Walks in* Hallo, I'm the motivational speaker!

England: alright tell us a bit about yourself...

Prussia: As your father may have mentioned, my name is Gilbert and I am a motivational speak. Let me give you a scenario of what my life is like; I am 23, I am divorced, and I live in a van down by the river.

Canada: M-Maple.

Prussia: What you kids are probably thinking is that you're going to get the world by the tail and wrap it around and put it in my pocket!

America: U-Uhh..Sure?

Prussia: Well as you go out there, you're probably going to realize that you're not going to do JACK SQUAT! You're going to end up eating a steady diet of government food and living in a van down by the river!!

France: *Whispering to England* Tell moi again, why did we choose Prussia?

Prussia: *Pointing at Canada* Now young man, I want you to tell me what you want to be when you grow up.

Canada: Well....I want to be a writer.

Prussia: WELL LA DI FREAKING DA! WE GOT OURSELVES A WRITER OVER HERE! Hey France, I can't see real good, is that Billy Shakespeare over here?

England; Um, actually Francis and I have encouraged Canada and his writing....

Prussia: ......Well England I wish you cut just shut your big YAPPER!!!!

England: =.=

Prussia: Now I wonder, Matthew, what I've heard is that you aren't using that paper for writing. You're using that paper for rolling blunts! You're going to be doing a lot of blunt rolling when you're living in a van down by the river! 

France: U-Uhhh....

Prussia: America, what do you want to do with your life?

America: I want to live in a van down by the river.

Prussia: Well you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river....WHEN YOU'RE LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

America: *Looking at England and France* Why?...J-Just why?

Prussia: Now you're probably asking yourself, how we can fix this? Well the only solution I'm seeing is that I come down and live with you!

France: NON!

Prussia: I'LL BUNK WITH THIS ONE! *picks up/throwing around Canada* WE'RE GOING TO BE BUDDIES, WE'RE GOING TO BE PALS!! OLE GIL'S GOING TO BE YOUR SHADOW!!! HERE'S YOU HERES ME, HERE'S YOU HERE'S ME!

Canada: *Crying*

Prussia; Now let me go get my gear and I can move in....

England: Um, no that's not necessary!!!

Prussia: I don't give a rats ass, I'm moving in! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! *runs out to get gear*

France: *locks door* Anglettere, lock the windows!

England: *locking windows*

America: W-We'll never do drugs again! Just please don't let him back in the house!

Canada: *still crying*

France: Shh..It's okay, he'll never come back....

Canada: W-We love you Mom and Dad!

France/England: We love you too...

Face family: *group hugs*