Chapter 28

"Wanna watch Netflix?" Donovan asked Joy as he got in his bed.

"Sure? I'm up for watching anything." She got in the bed and stretched out next to him.

He took his shirt off, only leaving with him with his basketball shorts on, and got comfortable, grabbing the remote control to his playstation and turning on Netflix.

She sent a message to Jayla, then put her phone on Do Not Disturb, then put it on top of her purse, which sat on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"I'm sorry you had to lie to get out the house." He said.

"It's cool. I had my friends to help me get out so I'm not trippin'. My dad totally bought it, so everything is fine."

"How about you let me take you home and I can met your dad?" He asked.

"What? No." She rejected.

"Why not? I don't want you sneaking around forever. I'm too old for that anyway." He said. "I'm already at risk enough right now." He said.

"That's one reason why. I don't want you to get in trouble. Meeting my dad, one of the first things he'll ask you is how old you are and you being eighteen will not only make him go off on you and me, hell call my uncle, who's a lawyer, and I'm sure you can piece the rest of it together." She said. "But I won't get you into trouble." She assured.

"Just let me do it. Okay?"

"No." She refused again. "Besides, Alex knows you and I'll look like the sneaky one."

"You are the sneaky one." He mentioned with a chuckle.

"But you like me tho." She grinned.

"You're right." He kissed her lips and turned on a movie.

In the middle of the movie, their tongues were locked together. He began to take her clothes off and she allowed him. She's never had this kind of experience with a boy before, so a part of her was nervous and he sensed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked, whispering in her ear.

"Nothing, I'm fine." She answered

The las time she and Donovan were together and got caught by her mom, they were close to doing what they were about to do now.

"Don't be nervous." He said. "I promise I won't hurt you." He assured.

He got on top of her and kissed her and she became tense.

"Relax." He said. He stroked her body until he felt that she was relax. As he continued to kiss her, his hand trailed down her body. His fingers twiddled their way to her vagina and she giggled lightly.

"You like that?" He asked with a slight smile, inserting two fingers in her and playing with her clitoris, she closed her eyes and began to moan. Just the sound he wanted to hear.

He adjusted his body, pulling his pants down, he was erected and ready. PLaying with her a little more, he stopped and then her eyes opened. Sucking her juices off of his fingers,he looked her in the eyes. He then eased himself inside of her as slow as he could.

Her eyes squeezed shut, but he knew to ease her mind and body. "It's gonna hurt a little, but I'll take my time." He said.

She gripped his shoulders the deeper he went in because of the pain she felt. Joy only imagined what her first time would be like, now she wasn't too sure. He slowly stroked so that she could relax more.

"Oh my god." She mumbled. She was taking deep breaths and trying to loosen up.

He kissed her neck and she liked it. Donovan introduced her to a new side of her as he was discovering her body. After her body had adjusted a little, he began to pick up his pace. His body and her body made a connection and after a while, she was loving it.